(12)

Next morning Virat got up early as he was sleeping in a sitting position. He sat there checking his phone for today's schedule and waiting for Athiya to wake up.

'Athiya bacha get up'

'Bhai thodi der na plz'

'U are becoming like Ro .. lazy panda ! Get up now I have to be at a meeting'

'What meeting ? I thought we will spend time together today'

'Bacha i am the captain I have to be at the mgmt discussions so I am sorry I cannot spend time today'

'Okay atleast we will watch the match together of Ro bhai and Mahi bhai'

'Yes that we can do I will be back by 6 .. I promise'

'Okay then I am going to my room. See u in the evening'

'And I know u are meeting Ro bhai first before meeting so wish him and Jassi all the best and also if u meet Mahi bhai then him also'

'Sure I will do that. Don't forget to have your meals bacha. And no carelessness regarding that. And if u go outside call me if there is anything ok'

'Yes bhai I will don't worry about it'

Athiya went into her room got freshen up. She started working for sometime on her idea regarding her business venture. Then she realized regarding the breakfast.

She went in the dining room not wanting to eat in her room. She mostly didn't knew anybody so was a bit nervous.

'Hey Athiya'
Called Ab seeing her as he knew She was Virat's sister.

'Hi'
She greeted nervously went towards that table.

'Hi I am Ab.'

'Yes ofcourse I know you.'

'Come join us .. this is my wife Danielle. I know Biscuit I mean Virat is in meeting. So join us for breakfast'

'No it's fine I don't want to be intruding.'

'It's nothing like that. Come sit .. the way Virat talks about you seems like I know u already.'

Athiya smiled at that and sat with them. She enjoyed their company. They had breakfast while chitchatting.

'Hey Ab have u seen Virat?'
Asked Rahul not noticing Athiya as her back was facing him.

'KL he is in the meeting with management.'

'Hey Athiya.. u here ?'
Asked Rahul noticing her

'Ya actually bhai went to the meeting so I came here for breakfast. Thanks For inviting me here.'
She said to Ab and Danielle.

'Pleasure'
Replied Ab.

'Hey any plans today'
Asked Rahul joining her as he got out of dining room.

'Nothing yet. But I do feel like going for stroll later. Can u join ?'
Asked Athiya.

'Sure I can meet u after my practice session'
Said Rahul excitedly.

'Great!'
Replied Athiya and went in her room passing her time working on her idea.

After sometime in the afternoon Rahul knocked her room. Athiya opened it and realized that they were supposed to go out.

'I am so sorry I forgot we had to go out'
She said being guilty.

He entered and saw room filled with papers and everything.

'No problem it happens. What are u doing anyways?'
Asked Rahul

'Nothing actually just working on some ideas. I like to pass my time that way as now studies are over so thinking to utilise it in some venture'

'Great .. then I can finally take some advice from u without making lame excuses'

'Haha Sure' chuckled Athiya remembering the conversation.

'Come sit till then I will wrap this mess'

Rahul sat on the couch and Athiya was clearing all the mess. He was just admiring her the way she frowns, she smiles. He could like watch her for so long. He never felt this way.

'What are u looking at ?' Asked Athiya finding him staring lost in thoughts

'Nothing I was just thinking regarding the match tomorrow'
Said Rahul making an excuse.

Athiya wrapped everything and ordered lunch for both of them as they couldn't go outside it was late afternoon.

'What's there to think about ? I know you and Bhai will win'

'Hopefully'

'Hey Athiya do u mind if I ask u something?'

'No go ahead'

'Ummm I saw u crying yesterday after we came from coffee. Did I said something wrong ? Did I do something which made u feel bad'

'No no it's nothing like that. The reason was something else. Don't think like that. It's not your fault'

'May b someday u could share that when u feel like it. I will be always there to listen.'

'Yes Ofcourse. I will. Thanks for understanding and not pushing me to share it.'

'What are friends for ?'

'Don't say this loud otherwise Jassi will get jealous'

'Haha Jassi Jealous I can totally imagine that.'

'I was just joking there is no way that Jas could get jealous right ?'

'U don't know how jealous Jassi could be .. I have got my dose of that when I joined the team and got close to Virat'

'Meaning ?'

'U have no clue how possessive Jassi can be of Virat and Rohit specifically. It's too much fun to watch that. You will some incidents in coming days'

'Ohh interesting if I get to see it I will get a whole new material to tease him for life.'

'When did u get to meet Jassi?'

'3 years back I guess Ro bhai and Bhai knew him as he was playing for MI and then I met him and we instantly became friends.'

'Ohh nice'

They sat talking about their likes and dislikes. Had their lunch and passed the afternoon that way. They were so comfortable talking to each other and enjoying each other's company that they didn't realise how much time has passed.

'Btw our first coffee date was really nice' said Rahul teasing her.

'Are u flirting with me?' Asked Athiya amusingly

'Is it working ?'

'No u have to get better at it' said Athiya teasing him.

'Chalo then I will leave .. Have some calls to make'

'Ya I also have to go to Bhai's room we are going to watch match together ! May b u could join us later'

'Sure I will try as soon as the calls are over'

Saying this Rahul went to his room and Athiya went to Virat's room.

——————————————
Done !!!

Do tell me how u liked this one !!!!

Vote and comments plz !!!

See u in next !!!