(26)

Next morning Virat woke up in Mahi's room as he slept there only. Mahi was sitting beside him reading something.

"Good morning Cheeku" said Mahi softly.

"Morning bhai" said Virat and kept his head on his chest.

"Don't u wanna get up today" asked Mahi ruffling his hair.

"I don't want to .." said Virat lazily and just cuddled him more.

Mahi just smiled at his childishness. After sometime Rohit barged into the room.

"Get up idiot !" Said Rohit.

"Rohit how come u are up today" asked Mahi teasing him.

"Bhaiiiii" whined Rohit at his teasing.

"He has a match today" mumbled Virat still in the same position.

"And u are being lazy .. get up Vi we decided to do breakfast together" said Rohit irritatedly.

"If u don't get up now I swear I will go and have breakfast with Polly" said Rohit knowing that he will get up on that.

Virat immediately got up hearing that.

"Dare u do that." Said Virat annoyed.

"Phir tu chal ab jaldi" saying this Rohit dragged Virat from the room.
Mahi just smiled at that scene.

Virat went to his room after breakfast with Rohit as Rohit went to his camp.
He opened it and saw Rahul sitting there with his hands on his ears.

"I am really sorry Virat" said Rahul being guilty for his actions.

Virat ignored that and just sat on the bed scrolling through his phone. Rahul kneeled infront of him.

"Please Virat I am really sorry for shouting at you. I didn't think at that time. Please u are not talking to me and it's killing me .. I am sorry. I will never do that again. I was just worried .. Please Virat bhai"
Rahul said with tears in his eyes.

"It's okay Rah .. don't cry. Get up" said Virat holding his shoulders and making him sit on bed.

Rahul just kept his head on his shoulder hugging him sideways.
"I am so sorry" he said again.

"It's okay Rah" said Virat softly again.

"Are u still angry with me?", asked Rahul sobbing.

"No I am not angry anymore", said Virat assuring him.

"Then why are u calling my Rahul?", questioned Rahul.

"Then what should I call you, it's you who want me to call u Rahul ?" Teased Virat.

"Viratttt" whined Rahul.

"Okay kiddo .. stop crying now. Don't give chance of Harry to tease u Rahuilya .. and u cry like a child" said Virat trying to get his mood better.

"Waise Rah .. why u got so worried at that time? I told u right that her BP is low." Asked Virat questioning his reaction.

Rahul immediately got up and didn't meet his eyes. He got nervous at that question.

"What's wrong ? Why are u nervous?" Virat asked softly.

"No I am not" said Rahul still not meeting his eyes.

"First, I know u are nervous because u r shaking ur leg. Second, why are u hesitant to share with me?" Asked Virat.

"Where are u BRo" thought Rahul.

"It's nothing Virat .. just I didn't know why Athiya got unconscious, it got me worried.. and she is good friend" said Rahul stammering.

"Okay" Virat agreed but didn't believe him.

"Had ur breakfast?" Asked Virat diverting the topic.

"Yes, I will go now .. have some work" said Rahul and left the room hugging him again whispering "Sorry".

Virat knew that something was up with Rahul and it was related with Athiya. He has observed it how his demeanour changes when it comes to Athiya.

He went to check on Athiya. He entered in her room and saw her still laying on bed in her comforter.

"Bacha are u okay?" He asked softly as he thought she was sick or something.

"Yes bhai" she said in response.

"Then what's wrong" he sat beside her and asked in concern.

Athiya just kept her head on his lap. She was so confused after yesterday.

"Are u really okay ? Fever or weakness nahi hai na" Virat asked again checking her forehead.

"Nahi bhai, I am okay." Said Athiya assuring him.

"Anything bothering you Athiya ? Did someone say something?" He asked again after sometime.

She just nodded her head in no. Virat sat there silently waiting for her to open up.

"Bhai can I tell you afterwards once I figure out on my own" she asked him not wanting him to be tensed.

"Yes bacha .. take your time. Just know I am always here whatever u want to talk" said Virat softly.

"Breakfast kiya ?" Virat asked to which Athiya got up and nodded in no.

"Chalo then get freshen up. Otherwise if something happens again .. ur friend will scold me" said Virat trying to get her mood better.

"Bhai did he seriously yell at you?" Athiya asked him.

"Ya he did and he apologised this morning for that. So all good .. now come fast I am waiting in the dining room" said Virat.

"And Athiya ?" Said Virat before leaving.

"Yes bhai ?"

"You can talk to me about anything okay. Whatever it is I am always there for you" Virat said softly.

"I know Bhai! I promise I will come to you" said Athiya.

Athiya just sat there thinking how Bhai mentioned "ur friend". And that was the only question .. "was he just my friend"

Athiya went to dining room and sat beside Virat who was waiting for her. Ab with his family was sitting with them.

Virat was casually talking to Ab. Athiya was looking at Rahul who had entered with Rishabh.

They were laughing on some joke and she was just staring at him.

"Bacha why are u not eating ? Do u want something else ?" Asked Virat noticing her plate.

"No bhai nothing like that" she said and starts eating . But her mind was stuck at one place only.

"What's wrong with me ? I am not supposed to think about him." She reminded herself.

"Bhai I am done. I will meet u after sometime" she said and got up.

Virat didn't say anything because he knew something was bothering her and she needs to figure it out. Deep down he think he knew what was wrong with both Rahul and Athiya.

"Hey Athiya" said Rahul as he saw her leaving.

"Hey" she said and left ignoring him when he called again.

"Strange! Did I do something?" Thought Rahul when she ignored him.

And all this was observed by Virat.

————————————-
Here is the next one !!

Whom do u think Virat will talk to Rahul or Athiya ?

Will Athiya realise her feelings ?

Next update after 20-30 comments !

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported this book .. it was my first time writing something like this !

Keep supporting and commenting !

This is for u bday girl writer_18_41_45  ❤️