(11)

Athiya was still a little bit worried. She just dozed off because of so much crying. Her head was on Virat's lap. He was patting her head.

'Do u think we should do something?' asked Rohit.

'Ro u know we can't do anything. It's my fault anyways. What are we going to do ? Let's just move on. That person doesn't care and probably forgotten about everything.And it's not that he has done a crime or something. Whatever he did we have already given him enough for that.'
Said Virat.

'Then we have help Athiya to get out of this for which u both need to talk so that her guilt will decrease'
Said Rohit making him understand.

'What should we talk Rohit ? She will ask me questions that I cannot answer and if I answer it is going to affect her so much or worse I will be drowning in another guilt .. from which u will also not be able to bring me back now'
Said Virat.

'I will be there with you and can bring u back from any situation. Don't underestimate my friendship towards you'
Said Rohit holding his hand.

'If u would be not there I surely have no idea that in which hell hole I would be'
Said Virat.

Rohit went out to attend some call. Virat caressed her hair and said softly - 'Bacha uth ja. U have to eat dinner. Get up'

'Bhai thodi der plz' said Athiya.

'Dinner karke phir se u can sleep bacha. Chalo abhi uth jao' said Virat softly.
'Aap khilaoge toh hi i am going to get up' said Athiya.

'Ya I will .. now be a good girl and get up' said Virat agreeing to her.

After sometime Rohit came with food. Virat took plate from him and made Athiya eat.
'Thik se kha bacha' instructed Virat.

'Bhai thik se toh kha rahi hu' said Athiya.

'Aap bhi toh khao sirf Mujhe hi khila rahe ho' said Athiya making him eat.

Rohit was very happy seeing them normal like this. Only one thought was worrying him was they were avoiding the confrontation about whatever happened.

'It's nice that u and Bhai are in one hotel I mean ur teams' said Athiya to Rohit.

'What nice I have to tolerate ur brother so much' complained Rohit.

'Ohh please Ro bhai u love him too much to tolerate him' said Athiya teasingly and Virat just laughed at that.

'Viratttt' called Rahul and Hardik from the door along with Jassi.

'What's up with u guys ?' Asked Virat. Athiya just watch them amusingly.

"Hey Athiya !" Said Jassi and Hardik. Rahul just smiled at her.

'Kya hua bolo ?' Said Rohit.

'Wo ummm kuch nahi' said Rahul not wanting to embarrass himself infront of Athiya.

'Now what cat caught your tongue' said Hardik dramatically seeing him fumbling.

'What is going on ?' Asked Virat again.

'Nothing we will meet u later.' Said Rahul and dragged Harry away and Jassi followed them after instructions of Rah.

'What was that?' Asked Athiya totally amused by the drama.

'Usual drama, I am sure Harry must have done something to annoy Rahul.' Said Rohit.

'And what they complain that to Bhai' asked Athiya.

'Ofcourse, he is their fight resolver basically.' Said Rohit

'I am sure they didn't say anything because of you being here. Looking at Rahul's face I could tell.' Said Virat.

'Really why ?' Asked Athiya

'That u should ask him yourself' said Virat.

'Now what's the plan ?' Asked Rohit.

'I want to sleep' said Athiya laying again in Virat's lap.
'Waise toh u have problems in new place to sleep. Aaj kya hua hai ?' Asked Rohit.

'Isiliye toh I am sleeping here in bhai's lap. U don't mind na bhai?' Asked Athiya a little unsure.

'Why will I mind bacha ? I am more than happy' said Virat.

'Do u guys have match tomorrow?' Asked Athiya.

'No I don't .. Mahi bhai and Rohit have the opening match' said Virat.

'Chalo then I will go and sleep. I have early morning practice session tomorrow. I am kind of busy so meet u directly after match tomorrow.' Said Rohit bidding Good night to both of them.

'Bhai should I ask u something ?' Asked Athiya wanting to ask him from so long.

'Ha Bol na bacha, what u want to ask ? U were saying in the car also!' Said Virat caressing her hair.

'Bhai what exactly happened to you when I went from here.. away from you.' Asked Athiya nervously.

'Ummm nothing much. U know what crappy tour I had in England.' Said Virat not wanting to reveal much.

'U know u are not good at hiding anything from me' said Athiya.

'Can we just not talk about it for today plz?' Requested Virat not wanting to make her feel guilty.

'Okay only if u promise me to share it' said Athiya.

'I promise' said Virat.

'So u tell me how's meeting Jassi after so many days and I see Rahul has also became ur friend'
Asked Virat patting her head.

'With Jassi it felt as usual only. Rahul I am just getting to know him. Firstly I felt so embarrassed to throw water on him but he is really good friend I guess' said Athiya without hesitation.

'Were u alone in that cafe?'
Asked Virat suddenly realising that.

'No actually I went with Rahul for coffee as you and Ro bhai were busy and I was getting bored'
Said Athiya assuring him.

'Ohh good atleast Rah was there with you.'
Said Virat relieved by that.

'He seems too close to you I guess?'
Asked Athiya hearing the relieved voice of Virat.

'Ya he joined the team and then with time he formed really close bond like Jassi and Harry. He looks up to me so I feel kind of responsible.'
Said Virat.

'U will get very entertained with those three monkeys in this two months
Said Virat.

'I can imagine that'
Said Athiya closing her eyes.

She slept after sometime. Virat was really happy today to see so many attempts from Athiya. And how their relation was going in normal terms as it used to previously.

He just hoped that everything gets normal soon and she gets over her fears and starts living a happy and cheerful life.
——————————-
Done !!

Vote and comment ur feedback !!

I know the story is a bit slow. But I think its how any thing progresses so bear with me !

See u in next !

Next Update only if atleast 10 comments !