(35)

Virat was shocked to see Anushka there. He literally stumbled on his feet. Rohit and Mahi catched him before he could fall.

Ro - U okay ? What's wrong ? Weakness hai ?
He asked in worry.

Vi - hmm feeling dizzy.
He said holding his head.

Mahi gave him water which made him feel a bit okay. Anushka, Ritika and Sakshi were looking at him in concern.

Mahi made him lay down. Sakshi caressed his hair while Mahi sat on other side.

Sakshi - Cheeku Dhyan rakhna chahiye na apna. Mahi told me how much fever u had last night.

Rohit - Bhabhi give him a slap toh hi Akal ayegi.

Ritika - Shut it Ro, I will slap u now. Ek toh he is sick and u are telling like this.

Anushka was standing in corner feeling a bit left out. Rohit went to her and took her in a side hug.

Feeling that hug she let out a sob turned and cried in Rohit's hug. She felt for a second she lost a beautiful family.

Rohit rubbed her back to calm her down. Mahi, Sakshi, Ritika saw that. Virat felt so upset seeing her cry like that. Mahi held his hand understanding him.

Ro - Sharmaji bas karo, yaha tsunami aa jayegi. Abhi toh Mujhe papa ban na hai.

Ritika smacked his arm. Anushka chuckled at that and broke the hug wiping her tears.

Mahi - You both should talk. We will come by later with lunch.
He said and left the room followed by others.

Anushka sat beside him and looked at him with pure concern and love.

Anushka - 'You really okay ?'

Virat smiled at her concern - 'Hmm just fever'

Anushka - I am really sorry Vi, its all because of me. I told you that we should take a break. I didnt know what I was thinking. I am so sorry.
She broke down in tears.

Virat got up and took her in a hug. Anushka hugged him tightly and buried her face in his neck sobbing. Virat muttered sweet nothing and rubbed her back to calm her down.

Virat - Shh .. Nushkie. Calm down please. Dont cry love please.

Anushka stopped crying but stayed in the hug for sometime. Virat broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Virat - Its my fault too I could not control my anger and took it on you. I am sorry, I promise I will improve.

Anushka - No Bubs u dont need to improve. We need to accept each other as we are and help each other at every step. I am sorry I reacted this way.

Virat - Now dont say sorry again and again. I was scared that you would leave me u know.

Anushka - I will never leave you Vi.

Anushka lay down cuddling to him. Virat was content now. He just wished now that Athiya should get what she deserves.

Athiya made all the arrangements with help of Jassi and messaged Rahul to come there by 6. She remembers how much Jassi teased her.

Athiya - Jas help me na !

Jassi - What do u need help with ?

Athiya - Ummm I cant tell you that just I need some information

Jassi - First tell me what it is then I will help you.

Athiya - Okay u have to promise me .. u will not tell anybody else

Jassi - When I have ever did that

Athiya - Okay so ummmmmm

Jassi - hurry up we dont have whole day

Athiya - I like Rahul and want to tell him that so I need ur help in picking up a restaurant and tell me what he likes
She said it real fast

Jassi - Huh !!! What !!! Omg u like Rah ?????

Athiya blushed at that.

Jassi - Am I dreaming ? Or Ms. Athiya Kohli is blushing ... what a rare sight !!!!!

Athiya smacked his arm and said - Jas help me yaar

Soon Jassi helped her in selecting restaurant and making reservations.

Athiya was waiting impatiently for Rahul. He was supposed to be there by 6 .. it was almost 8. She tried calling him but his phone was not reachable. She decided to wait for 1 more hour.

It was 10 still he didnt come. She felt so stupid .. tears flew through her eyes. She could not call Virat as he would be really angry on Rahul but she needed him now.

She called Jassi ..

Jassi - ha bol Athiya, everything went well na

Athiya could not say anything but sobbed.

Jassi - Kya hua Athiya

Athiya - Pick me up plz

Jassi - ha mai abhi aa raha hu, dont worry ok.

.

.

.

.

.

See u in next