(15)

Rohit arrived in Virat's room to find him splashing cold water on his face from past 5 mins. He closed the tap and told him to come outside.

'Vi Calm down it happens on the field. And u answered back right.'

'Its not about that Ro' yelled Virat pacing in the room

'Then what its about ?' asked Rohit calmly.

'That I again lost control on my anger. You know how hard it is to control it if I loose it. And I don't want to take it on anybody else specially Athiya.' said Virat burying his head in his hands.

'Vi its in ur nature you cannot change ur basic self - Delhi ka ladka hai tu' said Rohit trying to change his mood.

'And onfield it was justified now, I know that player said something to Rah so u answered back' said Rohit knowing him so well.

'But u know Ro how it has increased because of whatever happened.'

'It is in control Vi. It has not increased and nothing will happen.'

'Ro yaar hum ek team Kyu nahi hai, if u are there on the field with me it's so easy'

'I wish this everyday for 2 months in IPL when I see u with that monkey.'

'Ro stop getting jealous of him' said Virat chuckling at his expressions.

Outside Rahul's room -

Athiya was standing outside the room thinking whether to knock or not. She knew he was disturbed about something which kind of made her worry.
Finally debating with herself she knocked it.

'Come in' said Rahul

'Hey its me u okay' asked Athiya entering the room. She saw he was trying to ice his hand.

'Ya' said Rahul focusing on icing his hand.

'Can I help?' Asked Athiya nervously.

'No thanks. I will manage'

'Let me do it, you can barely do it with your left hand.'

Athiya carefully takes his hand and ices it with the other. She blows some air while doing it. She cleans it up and applies ointment to scratched area.

Rahul is just looking at her. She was doing to so delicately. He was just staring her.

'Ahhh' hissed Rahul to the contact of the ointment.

'Sorry' apologized Athiya.

'Thanks' said Rahul after she was done.

'No problem. U played really well tonight and the catch was amazing'

'Ya that catch' said Rahul sadly

'What's wrong ? Did something happen?'

'Ummm nothing'

'U can share it with me rather than keeping it inside.'

'I think Virat is angry at me'

'Why will he be angry at you ? U haven't done anything wrong?'

'I don't know but he seemed really angry and then he didn't talk to me also'

'Then why don't u go and ask him directly'

'Did B-Ro go to him ?'

'Ya Ro bhai is with him and I am sure he must have been calm down till now.'

'I think may b he was expecting something more from me to perform and I didn't do it'

'It's nothing like that and what's the point of overthinking. You gave ur best'