(10)

Rahul came to Athiya's room and knocked to go for a coffee. She opened it and Rahul was just looking at her.

'How simple and elegant she is looking!' Thought Rahul looking at her wearing white top with sky blue jeans, open hair and simple make up with a bracelet.

He came out of his thoughts by her voice. 'Let's go' said Athiya.

'Ya let's go close by only so that the media doesn't capture us' said Rahul.

'Sure' said Athiya.

They reached there and sat a little far from others. 'What do u like to have ?' Asked Rahul.

'Cold coffee for me' said Athiya and Rahul also ordered the same.

'In this humid weather cold coffee is the saviour' said Rahul noticing same orders by them.

'Yes definitely' replied Athiya.

'So how are you liking here after two years ?' Asked Rahul

'It feels normal only. Just feels more loving here with friends and family.' Said Athiya remembering recent days.

'Ya I can imagine. I have never seen Virat this smiling other than when he is with Ro or Mahi bhai.' Said Rahul.

'Really ?' Asked Athiya wanting to know more as Rohit was not telling her anything.

'Yes' replied Rahul. Their cold coffees arrived.

'When did u join the team ? And you are very close to Bhai and Ro bhai it seems' asked Athiya.

'I joined 2 years back. I haven't played that much but I got to be part of this amazing team. Yes I am really close to them along with Hardik and Jassi. Virat and Rohit made me feel very welcomed and comfortable.' Said Rahul.

'U told that u haven't see Bhai this happy. What does that mean ?' Asked Athiya curiously.

'After I joined in my initial days he was very different for like 6 months or so. He used to not talk to anyone other than Rohit and Mahi bhai.' Said Rahul

'Okay' said Athiya.

'So how was ur education there and then graduation ceremony' asked Rahul.

'Everything was great.' Replied Athiya

'It would feel amazing na to get a degree' asked Rahul

'Pretty normal only why ?' Asked Athiya

'Tell this to my mom .. She still wants me to study and take a degree' said Rahul

'Really ?' Asked Athiya smiling at that

'She thinks like I should get a stable job' said Rahul

'That's cute. Most of the moms want a secure future for their children. So it's correct from her pov' said Athiya explaining it to him.

'I never thought that way. I always used to fight with her that cricket is my future' said Rahul.

'You both are correct at ur places. It's just for all mothers it's that they just want you to be stable and not suffer many hardships' said Athiya.

'Thanks' said Rahul.

'Let's go to the hotel !!! Bhai and they will be coming back from the meetings' said Athiya.

'Ya sure let me pay the bill' said Rahul.

'It's okay I will do it' said Athiya

'I invited u over coffee na .. next time if u plan something then u can do it' said Rahul

'Okay! But next time I will do it' said Athiya smiling to which he happily agreed because it obviously meant for many moments like this.

Athiya got up and saw someone she wished she would never want to see again. It just took a breath out of her seeing that person.

'Please let's go from here' said Athiya hurriedly to Rahul holding his hand.

'What happened are u okay?' Asked Rahul seeing her a bit worried.

'Ummm ya I just think I saw media personalities there' said Athiya trying not to panic.

'Ya let's go' said Rahul taking her hand.

Athiya just gripped his hand tightly. They reached the hotel and Athiya quickly went to her room bidding bye to him.

Rahul was just thinking that something was wrong. She looked really nervous.

Athiya splashes cold water on her face to calm herself down. 'Why always her past had to come in front of her because of which she lost her bhai?'

She just wanted to be with her brother now. She quickly went to the adjacent room which was Virat's. As expected it was opened. She Barged in and saw Rohit and Virat sitting together discussing something.

'Kya hua bacha' asked Virat getting up and moved towards her. Athiya was just looking at him.

'Kya baat hai ? Did someone said something?' Asked Virat cupping her cheeks. Athiya just hugged him tightly and cried.

'What's wrong Athiya ? U are scaring me Bacha ? Kya hua tabiyat thik nahi hai kya ? Kuch toh Bol plz' asked Virat patting her head.

'What's wrong cupcake ? Apne bhaiyon se share nahi karegi' asked Rohit concerned seeing her cry so much.

'Bhai !' Said Athiya sobbing.

'Ha bacha mai yahi hu bol' said Virat softly.

'Bhai please don't leave me. I am sorry for whatever I did' said Athiya.

Virat looked towards Rohit confused about what was wrong. Just then door opened with Rahul and Hardik coming in.

Rahul saw Athiya crying. He felt so helpless seeing that. What had happened suddenly ?. Her each tear was doing something to him which he was not able to understand.

Rohit went to them and told them to come after sometime. They understood and Left the room.

Virat made Athiya sit on the bed. He gave her glass of water. 'Bacha don't cry okay. I am not going anywhere. You know right I can't see ur tears.' Said Virat softly wiping her tears.

'Kya hua hai ? Bata Hume we promise to make everything okay whatever it is' said Rohit.

'I think I saw him in the coffee shop nearby.' Said Athiya looking down in a low voice.

Virat and Rohit both of their faces hardened with anger but they composed themselves for her.

'So what is the need of being scared of him. Whatever happened it's past bacha .. u have to move on.' Said Virat softly.

'Seeing him it just brought the worst memories.. U will be there with me na .. I know have done so many mistakes and hurt u but please don't leave me bhai' said Athiya holding his hands.

'Where will I go leaving you ? I am here with u always' said Virat side hugging her.

She just rest her head on his shoulder feeling protected again.

———————————
Done !!

As it is Rah's bday I had to give an update despite Monday busy schedules!!

Happy Birthday Rah !!!

See u in next !!

Drop ur votes and comments !!