(37)

Virat and Rohit came in Rahul's room and froze in their step after seeing him.

Rahul was sitting on bed and Jassi was applying medicine to his bruised face. Hardik was applying ice on his knuckles.

Virat asked sternly - 'Did you get in a fight Rah ? What the hell happened ?'

Rahul said hissing at his wound - 'its nothing Virat'

Virat said determinedly - 'Dont u dare lie to me Rah !! Where were you ? Harry ? Kaha gaye the tum dono?'

Rohit said - 'Answer Rah .. where were you from afternoon?'

Rah sighed and said - 'We went to shopping in the afternoon .. after Athiya said that she wanted to meet me .. so I though i should take something for her'

'Then we saw someone stalking us from a long time .. first we ignored it but it happened again' continued Harry.

'Then why didn't u call us ? We could have arranged more security for you' Virat said listening to that stalking thing.

'That's not the point Bhai !' Said Hardik.

'Then what it is' asked Rohit.

'The person was stalking and watching every move of Rah .. he even knew that he went to coffee with Athiya .. how they were spending time with each other..' said Hardik.

'What do u mean .. say clearly' said Jassi this time.

'He stalked me and Athiya ! He was watching our every move .. when we went to coffee, we went to watch sunrise in the morning, even when we were having coffee in night.'
Rahul said it.

'And how do u know this ?' Virat asked

'He punched me and said this Virat !!' Said Rahul getting up.

'He said that he can't see someone else with Athiya ! He didn't know where she was for previous 2 years ... so when he saw u and Athiya at airport ... he is stalking her since then !'
Rahul said.

'When he saw us taking the gift n all .. he got really angry and followed us ! He punched Rah and said all this .. then Rah punched him back .. when he revealed how he knew Athiya in the past but could not have her ... so listening to that they both got into the fight'
Hardik explained.

'We complained to the police how he is stalking and everything.. how he is clicking pictures of Athiya .. Police took him into custody and tracing his phone for proof' said Rahul.

'His name was Advait !' Said Hardik completing the whole thing.

Virat was standing in shock .. Rohit looked at him not able to study his expressions.

Rohit kept his hand on his shoulder and asked him - 'Vi tu thik hai ?'

Rahul stumbled a bit and went near Virat - 'I am sorry Virat .. I was supposed to meet Athiya and I know she will be so upset and angry at me .. but this was more important .. how could he do like this ... so I could not control .. I am really sorry for disappointing her and u too .. I know she must have told u that I didn't come'

Virat saw him and was thinking that 'Is he mad or what ? Why will he be angry at him ?'

Virat hugged him and thought 'He got a perfect guy for his sister'

Virat said softly patting his back - 'Rahuliya are u mad !! I am so proud of you ! I knew something was wrong and I told the same to Athiya !! I was worried that what had happened to you !'

Rahul broke the hug .. Virat cupped his cheeks and said softly - 'Thank you so much and I know now my sister is very lucky'

Rahul smiled and blushed a bit .. and felt so lightweight after everything now Only worry was Will Athiya forgive him ?

Virat caressed his cheek of the bruise to which Rah hissed .. he was feeling so bad seeing Rah like that !

Virat said sadly - 'Sorry ! .. come sit let me apply ointment'

Athiya was standing at door listening to everything.. Anu was with her .. she kept hand on her shoulder to which Athiya turned and went to her room with Anu and Ritz following her.

'Bhai bahot dard ho raha hai' said Rahul seeing Virat wanting to be with him after whole day of event.

'Dard toh hoga na how u were punching him !' Said Hardik sarcastically.

'Virat bhai , Ro bhai dekho na!'whined Rahul hugging Virat.

'Stop it hardik and order food for all of us' said Rohit.

Virat took him to bed .. where Rahul sat keeping his head on his chest cuddling him. Virat iced his knuckles softly.

'Bhai Maine bhi itni mehnat ki meko ek hug bhi nahi mil raha' said Harry pouting and seeing Rah cuddling to Virat.

'Pehle Mujhe yeh bata why ur phone was not reaching' said Rohit twisting his ear.

'Oww cap Ro lag raha hai ... leave na' said Harry rubbing his ear.

'No one loves me' said Harry pouting.

Rohit took him in a side hug .. to improve his sulking mood !!

After sometime they had dinner ... Jassi and Harry retired to their rooms while Rohit and Virat stayed with Rahul who was looking worried.

'BRo Athiya toh bahot gussa hogi na mujh se' Rahul asked In a low voice.

'Rah it's natural for her to get angry na .. she had planned so much and she didn't know where u were' Rohit said softly.

'I know .. but Virat,BRo I tried really u know .. but u know how this police procedures are and all the formalities.. pata nahi kaise itna time lag Gaya'
Rahul said being guilty.

'Rah don't worry we get it .. u can tell her na, she will surely understand! Don't worry okay ! Now sleep !' Virat said softly.

'U are leaving ?' Asked Rahul meekly not wanting Virat to go.

'Nahi baba .. I am here only ! Sleep okay' said Virat softly.

Rahul kept his head on Virat's lap thinking about Athiya .. hope she understands!

Rohit went to check on Athiya.

Virat asked softly - 'is it paining ?'

Rahul said closing his eyes- 'a little headache'

Virat caressed his forehead and massages his temple softly - 'Pata hai how much scared I was when ur phone was not reaching .. don't scare me like that ever again'

Rah snuggled to Virat and said - 'I promise ! I will not !!'

Virat patted his head so that he could sleep.

Rahul mumbled sleeping- 'love u Virat bhai'

Virat smiled at that - 'love u too kiddo'

.

.

.

.

.

See u in next !

Do tell me how u like it as u know now where Rah was !