(2)

Athiya ran to her room. She just sat in the balcony which used to be her fav corner of the room.
She scanned the whole room everything was as it is on the place. Nothing had changed. Not even the photos on the wall.

Rohit came there with ice cream and sat beside her.

"Kya hua .. kuch nahi Badla hai tere room mai" said Rohit taking a spoon of ice cream.

He forwards her the ice cream but eats it himself.

Athiya - "Ro Bhaiii"

Rohit - "Acha yeh le" he said forwarding her ice cream.

Athiya while eating said sadly - "Aap sahi keh rahe ho. Kuch nahi Badla bas Bhai badal Gaye hai"

Rohit sighed and said - "Wo bhi nahi badla hai cupcake .. ek baar baat toh kar us se"

Athiya - "Meri Himmat nahi ho rahi Ro bhai"

Rohit said dramatically - "Hey Bhagwan Maine kya paap kiya tha jo Mujhe yeh dono bhai - Behen diye to tolerate for lifetime"

Athiya ran after him chasing - "Ro bhai what did u say that u tolerate me"

They ran in the whole house and then sat tiredly on the living room sofa.

Virat came after 2 hrs from the meeting and saw Rohit in the living room watching something with no volume and Athiya sleeping on his shoulder.

Virat just went to them and caressed her hair and cheek. Athiya just leaned into that touch as if recognising it of her big brother.

Virat picked her up and took her to the room. He lay her properly and put the comforter on her. He closed the door and went to the hall.

Virat sat tiredly beside Rohit. Rohit saw him lost in thoughts.

"Ab kya hua.. Shakal pe Baara Kyu baje hai" said Rohit to lighten the conversation.

"Kal Mahi bhai with Sakshi bhabhi are coming. Me and bhai has to attend some meeting so he told me that he will meet Athiya and then we will go" said Virat

"Toh isme kya problem hai ab" asks Rohit not understanding what was troubling him.

"Maine kab bola ki kuch problem hai" said Virat coming out of his thoughts

"Arey yaar mai kya karu tera" said Rohit irritated

"Have u really picked my habits of forgetting things" said Rohit

"Kya kiya maine" said Virat not understanding where is this conversation going.

"Mai puch raha hu ki tu Kyu pareshaan hai .. tujhe seedhe seedhe pucha toh samaj nahi aata kya" said Rohit.

"Pareshaan nahi hu bas I am worried about tomorrow. If Mahi bhai sees problem between us then what will happen" said Virat hiding the fact that he had to leave for Bangalore tomorrow with Mahi bhai. If he told Rohit he will surely get upset and he didn't want that.

He didn't want to leave but he had to. Athiya had just arrived and he was leaving. She was already not speaking to him. He just sighed not knowing when will their relation be okay again.

"Where are u lost ?" Asked Rohit.

"Huh !! nowhere." answered Virat

"Don't worry I will take care of that as much as I can and also Jassi is going to come tomorrow. He will keep her busy don't worry" said Rohit to which Virat nodded.

"And u try to hide it from your face. Bhai reads ur face and eyes in a second" said Rohit to which he pouted.

"Chal ab Khana Khale" said Rohit dragging him

"I will have afterwards abhi Bhuk nahi hai" whined Virat.

"Okay then mai chalta hu. Kal milta hu .. breakfast sath mai karenge .." said Rohit

"Ritz ko bhi le aa na.. mai Anu ko call karta hu" said Virat wanting to be with everyone so then he could leave.

"Ha chal bye ! Good night and get some sleep plz" said Rohit knowing him very well.

"Yes I will" assured Virat though he was not sure about it.

Rohit hugged him and left. Virat went to Athiya's room to check on her. He found her all cuddled up.
He went to her and sat beside her caressing her head.

"I missed u so much Bacha. Just seeing u after two years .. I am so happy that u are back home. Just talk to me as u used to. I am so longing to hear "Bhai" from you. I am really sorry if I hurt u but don't punish me like this plz. I cannot take it bacha. Its killing me from inside. I will be leaving tomorrow for two months. I just hope everything gets fine soon."
Saying this he left the room.

Next morning Athiya woke up unusually early. She found herself all cuddled up in comforter. She checked the clock and saw it was 5 AM.

She was going to the kitchen when she passed by Virat's room. Not able to stop herself she peeked in the room and saw her Bhai sleeping in a sitting position.She just stood there and took a good look at him as she hardly got time to see him. Which was partly true and other reason were that she avoided him.

She missed him so much. She was craving for his love and protectiveness. How he always took care of her. But what did she give in return.

After sometime she decided to make breakfast. Virat came in the kitchen and saw her preparing breakfast. He just cleared his throat to get her attention.

"Mahi bhai, Sakshi bhabhi will be coming today. They wanted to meet you. Rohit with Ritz and Anu are also coming" said Virat.

"Okay." said Athiya.

"House help will come in 10 mins. You can tell her what do you want prepare" said Virat and went to his room to pack his luggage. When he came downstairs everyone had arrived.

"Hello princess." said Mahi bhai lovingly hugging Athiya.

"I missed you so much Mahi bhai" said Athiya back

"We missed you too baby" shouted Sakshi,Ritz and Anushka from the door. She just ran to them and hugged all of them tightly.

Virat stood on the staircase observing and adoring everything.

--------------------------
Vote and drop your comments !

See u in next !

Tell me if u are liking it !