(22)

Rohit came into Virat's room to be welcomed by a pillow on his face.

'What's wrong ?' Asked Rohit seeing Virat fuming in anger and Athiya sitting quietly.

'Kamine!' Said Virat and threw another pillow at him which he dodged this time.

'Kya kiya maine' said Rohit confused by his actions. Athiya was giggling now.

'Tu usko mi camp leke gaya .. traitor' said Virat irritated.

'Ha toh usme kya hua .. I was just showing her around !' said Rohit confused yet.

'Then why did Pollard call her sis .. ??? I swear Rohit I will kill you' said Virat frustrated.

Rohit laughed on that.

'Stop laughing u idiot .. I am suffering enough already when I have to share u with him .. and now this .. it's all because of u' said Virat and hit him with another pillow which hit him this time.

'Arey yeh kya hai .. if she meets Ab then it's fine .. pollard se mil liya toh kya hua'
Rohit said not understanding what was the big deal.

'Ab didn't call her sis' said Virat exasperated.

'Then he doesn't have basic manners' said Rohit

'Are u seriously now saying pollard has manners and defending him.' Asked Virat fuming now.

'Nahi Maine Aisa kab bola' said Rohit.

'Bhai stop troubling him now .. Rohit bhai u come sit .. Puri match aapke fight mai chali jayegi if u continue to argue this way'
Athiya said stopping their fight for time being.

Virat sat on the bed making a grumpy face but soon relived as Athiya kept her head on his shoulder.

'This is most important time I missed in London .. being with u two ... and watching match like this'
Athiya said looking at how she was sitting in between her two brothers.

'Now it will be always like this .. so don't worry about the missed time' said Virat caressing her hair.

'Kaise dekh rahe ho yaar match no popcorn nothing ! Yeh Vi ke room mai kuch khane ko rehta hi nahi hai'
Rohit complained

'Ro dare u eat popcorn .. tomorrow u have match. Have this protein bar'
Virat said passing the protein bar to him.

'Bhai Mai toh kha sakti hu na'
Athiya asked him.

'Ofcourse Bacha .. Abhi order karta hu .. bol kya khayegi'
Virat said making Athiya smile and Rohit sulk.

'Yeh toh cheating hai yaar'
Rohit said complaining and seeing Athiya eating popcorn and cold drink.

'Chup kar Ro nahi toh Abhi salad Khana padhega'
Virat said making him quiet.

'Hitler, pata nahi Kaha se mera dost ban Gaya yeh!'
Rohit said sulking.

'I heard that'
Virat said back

'U were meant to'
Rohit said mockingly

They continue watching the match till Athiya slept off. Rohit and Virat were sitting in the balcony.

'So how are u feeling now ? All good !'
Rohit asked him after all that conversation happened yesterday night.

'Ya feeling good .. Just don't know why I am not able to sleep'
Virat said being exhausted because of less sleep.

'U just have to believe now that everything is okay and Athiya will not leave u ever .. then I guess u will be able to sleep properly'
Rohit said understanding what is still going on his mind.

Virat just shifted closer to him and kept his head on his shoulder.
'I hope so .. I always get scared thinking of that thought'
Whispered Virat.

They sat in silence. Rohit sat there thinking what will happen when Virat will come to know that Rahul likes Athiya. How will he react ?

'Vi?' Rohit called softly.

In receiving no response .. he saw Virat was asleep. He just patted his head to which Virat leaned into.

He sat there for sometime till he heard the voice.

'Ro bhai what are u doing awake ?'
Athiya asked seeing him awake and Virat sleeping.

Rohit was going to say something when Rahul came in the room.

'Kya hua Rah ?'
Rohit asked seeing him entering the room tensed.

'Nothing I Just couldn't sleep .. so came to Virat'
He said sheepishly

'Athiya how come u awake now ..'
Rohit asked seeing her awake

'Just got up for water'
Said Athiya looking at Rahul who was clearly tensed about something.

'Ro bhai .. u make Bhai sleep in the room. We will go'
Athiya said knowing Virat didn't sleep last night also.

Athiya and Rahul left the room.

Rohit made Virat sleep properly covering him with duvet. He thought how peaceful he was not after two years.

'Don't go Ro' Virat mumbled clutching onto his hand which made Rohit smile. And he slept beside him.

'Hey wanna go for a walk'
Athiya asked as she was not sleepy now and even Rahul was not.

'Sure'
Rahul agreed and why not .. atleast he would figure out what he was feeling exactly.

They were walking silently .. Rahul was just stealing glances from her which Athiya was noticing and was feeling different under his gaze.

'Ummm can I ask u a question?'
Rahul said hesitantly.

'Sure'
Said Athiya looking at him.

'What is ur opinion about love ?'
He asked really hesitant and in a low voice.

Athiya got surprised by that question and for a min she thought about the past. But as she has promised her brothers that she will move on she didn't think about it anymore.

'I don't know .. I am sure it must be a beautiful feeling. Once i thought I was experiencing that but it was misconception .. So I don't know how it feels to be in love. But as I see Bhai and Nush, Ritz and Ro Bhai .. it indeed feels special .. '
Athiya said.

'Okay my turn to ask now'
Athiya said turning towards him and walking back steps.

'Tell me how u think ur future partner will be or what do u expect her to be like ?'
Athiya asked really want to know his answer.

'I don't expect much .. just enjoy simple things in life .. be simple and honest as she can be.. For me honesty and simplicity are two major things'
Rahul said while looking at her.

Athiya just seemed to lost in his eyes while he said all those things.

Rahul clicked his fingers to get her attention.

'That sounds amazing..I hope u find that in ur partner'
Athiya said looking down and walking with him.

'I have already found'
Whispered Rahul being so clear now that he likes her with all his heart.

He just held her hand while walking as they were walking back to the hotel. And Athiya didn't take it back .. not knowing why she like that touch .. as someone could hold onto her.

———————————-
Here is the next one !

Do leave in-line comments about how u liked the conversations.

Next update after 20 comments !!

Till then,
Happy Reading and weekend !
Bye!