(34)

Virat sat beside Mahi not caring about the camps right now. He just wanted to be close to him. Mahi was surprised but he didnt say anything.

Mahi said softly looking at his plate - 'Cheeku thik se khao .. u still have weakness.'

Virat looked at him with puppy eyes wanting to be fed by him. Mahi sighed and whispered - 'Everyone is here .. how can I make you eat ?'

Athiya came there and sat beside Virat .. 'Bhai breakfast room mai kare .. I wanna talk to you and It cant wait.'

Virat agreed and looked at Mahi .. Mahi said - 'I will come at lunch time .. at that we will have it together .. thik hai?'

Virat hugged him and walked with Athiya. Mahi just shook his head at him .. at his childish antics.

Rohit and Rahul entered the dining room when Virat and Athiya were leaving .. Athiya and Rahul were looking at each other ..

Virat said gritting his teeth to Rohit - 'U just meet me afterwards ..'

Rohit gulped knowing what is going to come in his way. Rohit cleared his throat to get Athiya and Rahul's attention who are too lost in each other's eyes.

Virat thought - 'Okay now Athiya too feels the same about him .. Omg where I am stuck'

Athiya took him to her room .. they ordered breakfast .. Athiya sat infront of him .. Virat fed her breakfast.

Virat asked softly seeing her nervous - 'Kya baat hai ?'

Athiya - 'Bhai u have to promise me pehle .. ki u will not leave me'

Virat - 'Okay for the last time .. I am never gonna leave you whatever the situation is .. now tell me'

Athiya - 'Bhai remember how i talked to you about giving a chance to love again and to all that feelings'

Virat - ya ?

Athiya said looking down - 'I want to give that chance .. and feel all that'

Virat smiled at his baby sister who was sharing it with him .. He lifted her chin up and asked softly - 'Are u sure ? That's what ur heart says ?'

Athiya - 'Yes bhai. I am sure but I am scared about getting hurt'

Virat - 'Bacha .. if u are so sure then why are u being scared .. and about the hurt part .. U can never know that Until u take that chance'

Athiya hugged him and said - 'I love u Bhai'

Virat - 'I love u too bacha .. May I ask who is it ? Who have made my sister's eyes shine ?'

Athiya - 'ummm let me tell him first then can I tell u pls?'

Virat got up to leave- 'Ofcourse ! Upto u .. Waise I know who it is'
Saying this he winked at her and left the room.

Athiya got surprised at that .. She started doing arrangements to say it to Rahul that she likes him.

Virat came out of The room and met Rohit who saw him and was running in Mahi bhai's room direction.

Virat ran behind him and catched him in Mahi bhai's room.

Virat - 'U IDIOT !!'

Mahi was reading a file which fell out of his hands hearing that . He saw Virat holding Rohit by his collar ready to punch him.

Rohit - 'Maine kuch nahi kiya'

Mahi got up to seperate Rohit from Virat's hold .. Rohit hid behind Mahi and told - 'Bhai meko bachao is se .. save me from this idiot'

Virat tried to catch him from Mahi's back - 'Tu ruk'

Mahi said calmly holding Virat'shands - 'Cheeku shaant bacha kya hua hai why are u angry on him'

Virat said - 'Bhai he knew and he didn't tell me'

Rohit scared - 'Bhai I promised so kaise batata'

Virat - 'She is my sister Ro'

Rohit said back - 'Toh kya she is my sister too .. bada Aya'

Mahi - 'Arey koi bataayega hua kya hai .. what abt Athiya ?'

Virat - 'He knew Rahul likes her and didn't tell me'

Mahi shocked - WHAT!!!!'

Rohit got scared at that voice .. he said - 'Arey bhai Rahul himself was not sure toh mai kya hi bata ta na'

Mahi - 'okay u have a point'

Virat - bhaiiiiii

Mahi - Cheeku he is right ...

Virat - Lekin ..

Just then door opened and Virat was shocked to see Anushka with Rits and Sakshi bhabhi.

————————————-
Okay this is short one ! It is kind of filler for the next one !

Next will be both Virushka and Rahiya !! So u have to wait for that !

See u in next
Happy Reading !

writer_07_18_45  Hope this makes ur mood !!!