(7)

They were having breakfast together where Rahul was still angry on Virat and Virat knew that. But very less people knew that Virat had a sister. From the team only few people knew.

"Rahul once done come in my room. I want to talk to y0u" said Virat while eating.

"I am not going to" said Rahul scowling.

Rohit and Virat exchanged a grin as Rahul was angry. Athiya and Jassi were clueless about what was going on.

"Do u want me to call by your nickname infront of my sister.. I am sure she wont mind .. Haina bacha" asked Virat teasing him.

"Ofcourse not" said Athiya back. She was happy that Virat was involving her in conversations.

"Stop it yaar Virat. I will talk to u Na .. plz stop teasing me" said Rahul irritated

"Acha Acha sorry" said Virat and others were chuckling at their banter.

"So we will be leaving for IPL tomorrow .. cupcake u should join this time" said Rohit.

Virat was also hopeful about that. He had obviously missed her all this years.

"I don't know Ro Bhai. I am not sure .. and anyways I always get confused in supporting u, Bhai and Mahi bhai" said Athiya

"Don't support just come with me" said Virat in a low voice looking at her.

"Okay I will come" said Athiya and Virat just happily hugged her. Rohit was looking at them lovingly. He knew how important it was for Virat.

"Okay so let's watch movie today afternoon" said Jassi wanting to spend time before leaving for IPL

"Sure" said Athiya and Rahul

"We have to attend for some official work .. we will join u later" said Rohit

Virat and Rohit went to Virat's room and Rahul followed them.
"Look Rahul .. most people don't know that I have sister. Only few loved ones know" started Virat calmly

"So I don't come in that.. don't u consider me ur friend" asked Rahul questioningly

"Arey it's not that when u became my friend at that time Athiya was studying outside and there was no such instance where I should mention her to u" said Virat explaining it to him.

"It's not intentional Rahul" said Rohit supporting Virat.

"Okay but don't hide things from me. It feels like an outsider to be honest" said Rahul

"Sorry for that" said Virat genuinely.

Rahul went out of the room. Virat sat on the bed rubbing his forehead. Rohit saw that and sat beside him.

Athiya came to say something to both of them but stopped at the door seeing tense atmosphere.

"Kya hua Vi .. are u okay?" asked Rohit softly

"Pata Nahi Ro u know I just feel ki when my relation with Athiya will get normal. U know when I see her around Jassi and you it feels so nice .. I also want to pamper her , care for her and want her to share things with me"

"I just regret whatever happened... but I always thought about her first Ro .. it's just too hard. She is the only one I have.You know how difficult it was when she left me .. and two years not talking to me .. I don't want to go that road again." said Virat with tears in his eyes.

Athiya just heard everything and had tears in her eyes. He never saw Virat this broken because he always was strong in front of her. But what stuck to her was what road bhai was talking about.

Rohit side hugged him and rubbed his back to calm him down. "Aisa kuch nahi hoga Vi .. I will make sure nothing like that happens okay .. and about cupcake she will come around Vi .. Trust me" said Rohit.

Athiya just went from there wiping her tears. She reached the room where Jassi and Rahul were waiting for her to watch the movie.

"Are u okay? Did u cry!" Asked Rahul as she entered.

"I am okay" said Athiya confused how he came to know. Rahul knew she was lying because he could see her eyes and it was all sadness in them.

"Chalo let's watch" said Jassi putting on a random movie.

Athiya sat between Rahul and Jassi. She and Jassi were fighting with the popcorn rather than watching the movie and included Rahul in that mess too.

After sometime they were watching the movie silently while Jassi took leave as he need to go somewhere urgently.

They both were engrossed in the movie. After sometime Rahul felt a weight on his shoulder and saw Athiya sleeping.

When he tried to move she unknowingly held his arm and slept more. Now as she was sleeping and no one was around Rahul took a good look on her angelic face.

"She is so beautiful!" He thought. "Most importantly her eyes and her smile can make any day better"

He also slept while staring her. Rohit came in the room and saw them like that.

He took out his phone and clicked their pic because they were looking extremely cute. He went and woke Athiya up.

"Cupcake hey .. get up! We have to pack for the tour" said Rohit softly caressing her hair.

Hearing that both of them woke up. Athiya got really conscious about the position and said - "Sorry Rahul I don't know how I slept"

"No problem .. I will leave now" said Rahul back.

Now only Rohit and Athiya are in the room. Rohit was about to leave.

"Ro bhai I want to talk to you" said Athiya

"Ha Bol na" said Rohit.

"Ro bhai Maine aapki aur Bhai ki baatein Suni .. bhai Kya bol rahe the ki he don't want to go down the road again.. kuch hua tha kya after I left" asked Athiya wanting to know what was wrong.

"It's not my place to tell Cupcake" said Rohit

"Plz Ro bhai batao na kya hua tha .. because I know I did act stupidly at that time .. plz batao how was bhai when I went" asked Athiya pleading to him to share it with her.

"Ro kya kar raha yaar .. Mahi bhai wait kar rahe hai meeting mai" said Virat and dragged him.

Athiya just stood there wondering what had happened.

———————————
Done !

Vote and comment your feedback !

I don't know how it is ! I feel it's too lame 🙈

Do give ur honest feedback !

See u in next !