(8)

Athiya sighed as she didn't get to know what it was that disturbed Bhai so much. She went and made coffee for her and also for Rohit and Virat.

She took the coffee and went to Virat's room. She checked first and their meeting was over. She knocked the door.

"Arey cupcake come in" said Rohit.

"Finally my dose of handling this idiot" said Virat and took coffee mug from her hands.

Athiya just chuckled at that. "U are handling me .. let me remind u that I am handling you for so long now" said Rohit taking his coffee.

"What's going on ? IPL discussions ?" asked Athiya taking a seat beside Virat surprising him.

"Ya just checking the schedule and everything" said Rohit also surprised by her sitting beside Virat instead of him.But Rohit was happy by that .. slowly their problems were getting solved.

"All the matches are in Mumbai only right." asked Athiya not wanting to travel much.

"Yes lucky for u" said Rohit.

They talked for a while and then Rohit said - "Chalo .. I will take ur leave. I have to pack. Meet u tomorrow at the hotel"

"Ha thik se pack Karle sab kuch .. Bhul mat Jaana kuch" said Virat chuckling.

"Shut up idiot!" said Rohit getting up and hugging Athiya.

"Chal bye" said Rohit and hugged Virat.

"Bacha you also pack ur stuff .. u will stay at the hotel na with me" Asked Virat not sure about where she will stay.

"Nush is not joining with us" asked Athiya.

"No she is busy in her shoots.. she may join for one or two matches" said Virat.

"Okay then I will come at hotel only. I will anyway get bored at home without u" said Athiya.

Virat was happy to hear that. "Chalo then start packing .. I will look for dinner arrangements" said Virat.

"Bhai .." called Athiya nervously.

"Ha bacha" said Virat and was so happy to hear Bhai from her.

"Aap mera fav pasta prepare karoge for dinner .. I didn't had it from two years" requested Athiya.

"Ofcourse Bacha .. I will prepare it" said Virat happily and moved towards kitchen to prepare it.

He called Ro first and stated happily - "Ro pata hai Athiya requested me to prepare her fav pasta first and also called me bhai!"

"Arey waah Vi .. I should come again to eat that."said  Rohit happy for his best friend..

"Vi sun ek baat karni reh gayi thi ."said Rohit seriously.

"Kya hua Ro?" said Virat back getting ingredients from the fridge.

"Arey Cupcake listened to the our conversation. She was asking me what had happened when she was gone .. I didn't tell her though" said Rohit.

"Ro she should never know about it .. it will make her very guilty and sad. I don't want that" said Virat back.

"Ya I know .. chal leave all this.. ache se cook Karna meri cupcake ki tabiyat kharab mat kar dena" said Rohit teasingly.

"Chal bye" said Virat.

---------------------

Rahul was at Jassi's home for today. He wanted to know if Athiya was okay. He was too nervous about asking her number from Jassi.

"Ummm Jas listen na" said Rahul nervously.

"Ha bol Rah" said Jassi back.

"Wo can u give me Athiya's number" asked Rahul nervously.