(9)

A/N - This IPL is set in 2016. Athiya was abroad from 2014-2016.

Athiya woke up in the morning and went down to prepare breakfast before they left for the hotel for IPL.

She was done with the breakfast but frowned seeing that Virat hadn't arrived yet. He is an early riser but didn't came for coffee also.

"Bhai breakfast is ready !" Said Athiya calling him.

She didn't receive any response so she went upstairs to his room. She knocked the door - "Bhai u okay ?"
She opened and saw the room in a mess.

"What's all this ? What happened here ?" Said Athiya looking at mess.

"Woh I forgot to pack yesterday and slept" said Virat sheepishly.

"Bhai waise toh aap Ro bhai ko itna tease karte ho about forgetting things and Abhi khud hi Bhul Gaye" said Athiya chuckling.

"Isme mai bhi tere Ro bhai ki hi galti hai" said Virat defending himself.

"Aur wo kaise" asked Athiya

"Wo kal raat ko I was talking to him only and I don't know when sleep took over me" said Virat putting blame on Rohit.

"You both are impossible bhai .. now let it be let's do the packing we have leave in one hour" said Athiya helping him.

"I will do it bacha tu rehne de" said Virat not wanting to trouble her.

"Bhai I will help u na .. u do one thing go and bring coffee and our breakfast here" said Athiya.

Virat came back bringing the breakfast and saw half of mess was resolved.
Athiya was starring something.

"What are u looking at bacha?" Asked Virat moving towards her.

"Is this for me Bhai?" Said Athiya showing the package named for her.

"Ummmm ya actually it's ur graduation gift and u welcome home gift" said Virat hesitantly not looking at her.

"Can I open it?" Asked Athiya.

"If u want to" said Virat.

She opened it with excitement and saw a beautiful giift.