(13)

Athiya came to Virat's room and find him resting his head on headboard. She went from the back and pressed his forehead with her fingers.Virat opened his eyes and smiled at her.

'Bacha come sit with me. I am okay don't trouble urself'

'Bhai first time thodi na kar rahi hu and sit quietly I know u are tired'

'Acha baba .. tell me then what did u do whole day. Did u have ur meals properly?'

'First I had breakfast with Ab sir and Danielle. And then I was working on some ideas following that lunch and passing time with Rahul as he was also free'

'Why are u calling Ab sir ? He will not mind calling him Ab. Did u call him sir in front of him?'

'No I didn't. I am sure he won't mind but I am not yet that comfortable to call him by name. But he is sweet though and his family too'

'Now come in the front. It felt good .. Thanks. Turn on the TV now or your Ro bhai will kill me for not watching his match'

'Please ha bhai as if u can sleep without watching his match and talking to him .. I am sure every night and morning you both would call each other instead of Nush and Ritz'

'Very funny .. u also start teasing us now. Go and turn on the TV'

Athiya turned on the TV and sat beside Virat to watch the match.
CSK won against MI. Virat was happy and sad too for obvious reasons.

Throughout the match Athiya kept thinking why didn't Rahul come to watch the match. He told that he would come.

'Bacha u want to sleep here or in your room'
Said Virat after talking to Rohit.

'No I think I will try to sleep in my room. You should also get a nice sleep. You have match tomorrow'

'Okay if anytime in the night u feel like u couldn't sleep door is open okay. Come here without hesitation.'

'I will bhai don't worry. Good night'

'Good night'

Saying this Athiya went into her room. She thought to text and check on Rahul.

'Hey u awake ?'

'Just about to sleep. What's up?'

'Nothing I was asking whether u are okay. U didn't come to watch the match.'

'Ohh I am okay. The endorsement call lasted long and then family calls'

'Okay. Good night then. Best of luck for tomorrow'

'Good night'

Athiya was awake thinking the afternoon time with Rahul. How comfortable she felt while talking to him. He easy it was to have some normal conversations. And he looked really handsome.

'Ugghhhh !! Sleep Athiya.' She said to herself.

Next morning she woke up super late because she slept late due to all the thoughts.
She went in Virat's room but he was not there.

She went into the dining room and saw Mahi bhai with Rohit, Hardik and Jassi.

'Good Morning Mahi bhai' greeted Athiya and Mahi took her into a hug.

'Why u woke up so late Thia ?' Asked Jassi.

'Nothing just couldn't sleep' said Athiya not wanting to share what she was feeling.

'Where is Bhai ?' Asked Athiya not seeing him around.

'He went for the morning practice. They have match today' said Hardik.

'Ro bhai when is Ritz gonna come' asked Athiya wanting to talk to her.

'Haven't talked since yesterday but she told she will be joining soon' said Rohit eating his breakfast.

'Now enough of chitchat .. have ur breakfast.' Said Mahi forwarding her a plate.

After sometime Athiya was sitting in Rohit's room talking something or the other.

'Can I watch the match from the stadium today ?' Asked Athiya to Rohit.

'U didn't come to my match' said Rohit sadly teasing her

'Ro bhai it was the first match. I will come to future ones. But for today I really want to see Bhai play u know after so many days'

'Okay we will go. I will sit in dressing room. U sit in the stadium with Hardik okay. It will be odd if I come there.'

'Did someone need me?' Said Hardik announcing from the door and entered dramatically with Jassi.

'Yes I need u to come with us to the match' said Rohit in stern tone.

'Jassi and you will be with Athiya and I will be in the dressing room' instructed Rohit.

'But Ro bhai I can go alone'

'That's not an option. I am not going to allow that and even if I did u will find my dead body after the match'

'What do u mean'

'Athiya ur Virat bhai my so called Best friend will not think a second to kill me knowing that I sent u alone. So if u value my life then please agree with this otherwise u are not going.

'Okay fine just because I value your life' said Athiya

'Thank god u agreed nahi toh hum bhabhi ko kya jawab dete.' Said Hardik wiping his tears.

'Harry shut up with ur nonsense' said Jassi sternly.

'Is he this strict with u too' asked Hardik to Athiya indicating Jassi.

'Sometimes but don't worry u can come to me. We will deal with him together' said Athiya shaking hands with him.

'Stop ganging up on me' said Jassi to which Hardik and Athiya just laughed.

'Okay stop all this masti and go get ready .. we will leave for the stadium in an hour so that u can meet Virat before the game'

'Ro bhai I can meet Bhai or u want to meet him before the match.'

'Yes Ofcourse he didn't get to meet him in the morning so he is so grumpy mood today.'

'Harry, Athiya stop ur masti okay.. go and get ready now otherwise I am not taking u to the match'

'We are going' saying this all three went in their room to get ready.

They reached the match venue. Rohit went in first. Seeing him Virat just hugged him and said - 'I was just about to call you'

'Bhai we are also here' said Athiya coming in with Hardik and Jassi.

'Why will he see us when Rohit is here?' Said Hardik..

'What are u guys doing here?' Said Virat aide hugging Athiya.

'We are here to see your match Bhai' said Athiya excitedly.

'Really' asked Virat surprised.

'Yesssss' they replied together.

—————————————-
Done !

Vote and comment the feedback !

See u in next !