(5)

Thank you so much for target comments and votes.
As promised here it is the next part !

Athiya, Jassi and Rahul were sitting in the living room. Jassi and Athiya were talking and Rahul was scrolling through his phone while glancing Athiya.

Jassi received a call to which he excused. Athiya was sitting nervously playing with her fingers and thinking about Virat.

She knew something was not right about Virat's health. But she couldn't figure out why.

"U need to stop worrying" said Rahul in low voice seeing her worriedly looking towards Virat's room.

"Huh ! What did u say?" Asked Athiya not sure what he said.

"I am saying that don't worry he is going to be fine" said Rahul trying to assure her.

"But something is not right" said Athiya thinking

"What do u mean" asked Rahul confused.

"U know him Rahul he is not person who will get unconscious because of dehydration. The reason is something else" said Athiya moving towards kitchen

"What's wrong Athiya ?" Asked Rahul seeing her worried.

"Oh no !!! What did I do ?" Said Athiya in shock covering her mouth.

She stumbled back at the kitchen counter. Rahul rushed to her side. "Hey what's wrong ?" He asked softly.

He wanted to hold her and ask her but he could not do it. He was feeling so helpless to see her upset that way.

"Ohh god !! I made mushroom soup .. how on earth could I forget that Bhai had allergy of mushroom" mumbled Athiya in soft cries.

"Hey it's not ur fault. U didn't do it deliberately right" said Rahul softly wiping her tears.

Athiya looked at him and nodded like a child.

"Cupcake u okay?" Asked Rohit entering the kitchen.

"Ro bhai" cried Athiya and ran into his arms.

"What happened Athiya ?" Asked Rohit patting her head and looking at Rahul.

"Ro bhai how could I forget that Bhai is allergic to mushroom. And he lied about it" cried Athiya.

Rohit took Athiya to her room because he didn't want the conversation to go further as Athiya and Virat wouldn't want it.

"My sis .. calm down. U didn't do it deliberately right .. galti se hua na" asked Rohit

"But Ro bhai .. u know Bhai ko jabhi aise hota hai na it gets really difficult for him to breathe .. his health gets worse .. I could have been careful" cries Athiya

"He would be thinking now that I don't care for him" added Athiya sadly

"That's not true kiddo" said Rohit softly.

He was going to say further but stopped hearing the knock on the door.

"Umm sorry to disturb but B-Ro Mahi bhai is calling u" said Rahul from the door.

Rohit patted Athiya's head and left the room. Rahul hesitantly moved towards her. He gave her a glass of water.

"Hey u okay" asked Rahul softly

"Ya .. thanks" said Athiya looking at him. She could see pure concern in his eyes.

"U know it's not ur fault. It could have happened to anyone" said Rahul softly

"I know but I m his sister .. I should have known" said Athiya being guilty.

"Why don't u check on him instead so that u feel okay" said Rahul.

"Do u really think I should do that ?" Asked Athiya with moist eyes.

"Ofcourse it will make him feel better" said Rahul kneeling in front of her and wiping her tears.

Athiya just froze at his touch. He was looking at her with so much concern and care.

She got up abruptly when she realized what was happening and went towards Virat's room.

Here in Virat's room -

Rohit came inside to see Virat laying on Mahi's lap. He didn't say anything he knew Virat was angry right now.

"Ummm .. Athiya got to know that u got an allergic reaction." Said Rohit clearing his throat

"WHAT !! *cough* How !! *cough*U told her" Virat got up and asked Rohit loudly.

"Cheeku calm down !" Said Mahi

"I didn't tell her. She figured out herself. And why wouldn't she .. at the end she is your sister Vi she knows u" said Rohit stating the obvious

"I will kill you Rohit if u told her" said Virat angrily

"I know that but I haven't told her" said Rohit rather calmly

Mahi was obviously confused by all the exchange because Virat was shouting at Rohit and Rohit was rather calm which never happened.

"Shaant ho ja Vi u know she is ur sister .. she also can figure out na kya hua hai tujhe.. do u really think that she would buy ur stupid dehydration excuse" said Rohit softly chuckling

"Shut *cough* the *cough* hell*cough* up *cough*Ro" said Virat loudly being angry about the last conversation he had with him.

"Vi calm the hell down .. U shouting will do nothing .. she knows now" said Rohit stating the main point.

Athiya and Rahul came there and saw Virat glaring Rohit and Mahi was trying to calm him down.

"Cheeku calm down" said Mahi

"Ro" said Virat rather vulnerable and Rohit just rubbed his arm understanding why he was saying like that.

Virat was going to say something again but stopped hearing the knock on the door.

Virat composed himself and said softly seeing Athiya - "Come in"

"Are you okay Virat ?" Asked Rahul first.

"Yes Rah !" Said Virat back

Virat saw Athiya .. her eyes red due to crying. He felt so guilty.
Others left giving them space.

"Aap thik toh ho ?" Asked Athiya in low voice.

"Ya I am completely *cough* fine! Don't u worry" said Virat trying to assure her.

She just hugged him tightly and cried saying - "I am so sorry .. I am really sorry. I dont know how did forget that u had an allergy of mushrooms. I am such a horrible sister"

Virat hugged her back and said softly - "No don't say like that plz and stop crying bacha. I can't see u cry"

Athiya broke the hug while Virat wiped her tears and asked- "Don't cry so much .. I am okay .. it's a simple allergy"

"I always hurt you and u keep forgiving me" said Athiya with moist eyes.

"U never hurt me bacha" said Virat softly.

"I am sorry" said Athiya again.

He just hugged her. "Why were u so angry on Ro bhai?" Asked Athiya

"Usual stuff !" Said Virat not wanting to bring that conversation.

"Because he is jealous of me" said Rohit entering the Room.

"Whatever let's u sleep" said Virat sarcastically

Athiya just smiled at that banter. She just remembered how Rahul consoled her. She should thank him.
But should I really ?
—————————
First conversation is here ! Tell how u find it !

See u in next !

Thank you so much for votes and comments !

Drop ur comments and votes ! I hoping to get 15 comments and 20 votes then I will update next part !

Do tell me if u like it !