(28)

It had been 2-3 days everything happened. Rahul didn't talk to Athiya regarding anything. He ignored her completely. Athiya felt bad about it but she was still confused her feelings.

In Rohit's room -

Rah - "BRo how much time more ? She is still not reacting anything."
He whined as soon as he entered the room.

Ro - "What do u mean?"
He asked totally confused what he was talking about ?

Rah - "She was ignoring me then I told her that I make her realize my love. Then I avoided her but she is not getting affected. I am dying to talk to her"
He whined the whole thing to him.

Ro - "What are u 5 ? What is this ignorance game ? That she is not talking so u will ignore her?"
He asked smacking his head lightly.

Ro - "Are u even realising that you are ruining ur friendship chance with her ?"

Rah - "What do u mean BRo?"
He asked confused and rubbing his head where Rohit smacked him.

Ro - "Arey .. if u will ignore her she will think it was just some infatuation or something and u are not like really interested"
He said explaining to him.

Rah - "Oh my god ! Means now I lost her as a friend too"
He said panicking.

Ro - "What do I do with u Rah ! Stop panicking now"
He said trying to calm him.

Rah - "What should I do now ?"
He asked.

Ro - "First apologise for ignoring her and then be friends with her as u were before. Rah understand one thing u can't force her to feel something.. as u felt naturally .. she also should feel the same."
He asked making him understand.

Rah - "What if she never loves me or likes me ?"
He asked being scared.

Ro - "Then u can be friends with her .. just because u love her doesn't mean she will have the same feeling. U don't know it yet so don't stress and behave normally with her"

Rah - "Okay"
He said.

Ro - "Have u told Virat ?"
He asked as it was important.

Rah - "What will be the use of that if she doesn't like me? It will be just one sided"
He said sadly.

Ro - "Don't assume things as we don't know anything yet. Don't loose hope"
He said.

Rah - "Okay"
He said and left the room.

Rohit went into Virat's room to talk to him. They were busy in schedule for 2-3 Days and didn't get to talk.

He entered the room and saw it completely dark. He switched on the lights and saw Virat sitting there with support of the bed facing the balcony.

Ro - "What happened ?"
He asked sitting beside him as he was looking really disturbed.

Vi - "Nothing just exhausted with this schedule"
He said not sure himself what was going on.

Ro - "What's wrong Vi ? I know it's not that"
He asked softly.

Virat just lay down on his lap and said - "I don't know yet .. I will tell u once I figure out it properly"
He said.

Ro - "Okay stress mat le"
He said running his fingers through his hair.

In Athiya's room -

Athiya - "Why is the need to ignore me ? Even if I am not able to figure out why he is not talking to me .. does this mean that he doesn't want to be friends with me now"
She thought.

Rahul knocked the door nervously. "Come in" said Athiya.

Rah - "Hey"
He said nervously.

Athiya just saw him in anger as he was avoiding her for 2-3 days and now he says "Hey" to her.

Rah - "I am sorry"
He said seeing her angry.

Athiya crosses her hands and asked - "Ohh u are sorry now"

"Ohh no ! She is angry and she is looking exactly like her brother in anger. Is her anger same as Virat ?" He thought being scared of that.

Rah - "I am sorry for ignoring u"
He said softly.

Athiya - "I am not ur friend right ? That's why rather than talking to me u r ignoring me"
She asked raising her eyebrows which made Rahul more nervous now.

Rah - "Look it's not like that .. I am sorry for doing that. I was confused too but I understand now. Take ur time .. I don't want to loose my friendship with u. It's not hidden that I really really like u and nothing can change but I am not going to force u"
He said sincerely holding her hands.

Rah - "Say something please"
He said seeing her lost.

Athiya - "I also don't want to loose our friendship"
She said.

Rah - "Nice ! So let's go and have dinner together celebrating our friendship start again. I will call Jassi too"
He said

Athiya - "Okay give me min I will join u there"
She said.

—————————————
Here is the next one !

Tell me how u like it by dropping ur votes and comments !

I have got only 19 comments on previous chapter still I have updated it for those who commented.

But next will be after 20-25 comments as I am putting a lot of thought.

Happy reading !