(31)

"Kya hua hai ? Why are u scared ?" Virat asked her wanting to know what's bothering her.

"Ummm bhai I heard when u were talking to Mahi bhai and Rohit .. that how u and Nush are taking a break from ur relationship."
She said nervously.

Virat got upset at that mention. He never wanted that his problems should come in between his sister's decision. Again he messed it up.

"Can we not talk about it please ?" said Virat not wanting to discuss it now as he himself was still figuring it out.

Athiya was gonna ask something but Jassi came in the room seeing the room opened.

Jassi - "Hello Bhai .. Good Morning"
He greeted with sweet smile.

Virat - "Morning jassi .. what are u doing here ? u had a practice session na"
He asked as Rohit had went there.

Jassi - "Ha bhai .. aaj Thia ko bhi leke jaa raha tha practice session dekhne ke liye .. usko change ho jayega .. and she will watch the match too .. so aap tension mat lena .. wo humare sath aa jayegi .."
He said informing him the whole plan.

Athiya - "Arey ha Bhai we had a whole day planned today ... i forgot to tell you actually."
She said.

Virat - "No worries .. enjoy ur day and Jassi make sure someone is there with her nhi toh saare meals skip kar degi .. u know her na"

Jassi - "Bhai fikar not .. Ritika bhabhi is coming in half hour toh they will be together .. and I will make sure yeh time pe khaye and thoda khaye .. dekho kitni moti ho rahi hai"

Athiya - "Bhai dekho kaise bol raha hai .. mai moti lag rahi hu aapko"
She whined to him.

Virat - "Nahi bacha bilkul nhi .."
He said taking her in a side hug and she stuck her tongue at jassi.

Jassi - "Acha chal ro mat abhi .. get ready we have to go .. warna I will get late"
He asked her to hurry up.

Virat hugged both of them and left from there telling them to enjoy their day.

Virat went to his room to be alone .. so that he could think properly or may be talk to Nush again ... He was pacing in the room thinking how they ended up like this.. last week she was here by his side .. and now the non - stop fights have led them to this decision which he is still not sure about it.

At the practice ground -

Jassi arrived with Athiya .. Rohit came towards them and hugged her.

Rohit - "Cupcake so whole day with us .. but hum busy honge so take care of ur meals and everything okay .. Ritsy is coming I have told her as well."

Athiya and Jassi just laughed looking at each other. Rohit got confused seeing them laughing like that .. was there a joke ?

Rohiit - "Whats wrong with you both?"

Athiya - "Ro bhai aap and Bhai pakka soulmates ho u know .. bhai said the same thing to me .. i wonder how Rits managed with u both like this"
She said laughing.

Ritika - "Ohh u have no idea babe"
She said coming there and hugged Athiya briefly.

Rohit - "Please now dont start u both .. we have to go.. Rits take care of Cupcake"
Saying this he and Jassi went to practice.

Athiya - "They still treat me like a child"
She said pouting.

Ritika laughed at her expressions and said - "Because u are a kiddo"
She pinched her cheeks softly.

Athiya - "Rits my cheeks yaar"
She said rubbing it cutely.

"U and Vi are exactly the same .. he never likes whenever I tease him like this and u too"
Ritika said fondly.

"Let's go and eat something and I want to talk to u something important" Athiya said taking her to the cafe to sit .. They got coffees and sandwiches.

"Okay so tell me what important thing u wanted to talk about ?" Asked Ritika while having her coffee.

"Ummm ... how did u decided that u should give Rohit bhai a chance when he told u he likes u and u were still friends na?" Athiya asked her nervously.

"Why are you asking this suddenly ? Who is the guy Babe ?" Rits asked in excitement.

"I will tell u everything Rits .. first you answer my question yaar" said Athiya seeing her excitement.

"We were friends first .. we understood each other really well means obviously after Virat. No one can understand Rohit like Vi does .." Ritika says and they both chuckled on that.

"U know there is a person u want to be with everytime .. he makes u feel safe and loved.. he cares for u and for ur every single emotion .. it is special .. that there is a person in the world who will understand us like no other .. so I knew Rohit was the one .. when he asked me out .. I was also confused .. then Vi told me that I will never get a person better than Ro .. and I can say Vi was right .. there is no one other like Ro with whom i could spend my life with."
Ritika said softly making her understand.

Athiya was thinking everything Ritika said. Did she feel like this about Rahul ? Was he the person for me? But what if we also fight and it happens like Bhai and Nush?

"What are u thinking Athiya ?" asked Ritika seeing her lost in thoughts.

Athiya was going to answer but their conversation was interrupted by Ritika's phone ring. She went aside to attend it.

Athiya also got Rahul's call. She picked it up to hear worried voice of him.

"Where are u Athiya ? I searched everywhere for u ? are u okay" asked Rahul worriedly.

"Rahul actually I came with Jassi .. to see the practice .. Rohit bhai and Rits is also there with me .." said Athiya.

"Oh.. thank god" said Rahul giving a sigh of relief.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you" said Athiya feeling guilty about not informing him.

"Its okay .. I just got worried. U enjoy ur day then" said Rahul.

"Ya thanks .. sorry again for worrying you" said Athiya.

"Dont say sorry .. its okay .. and take care of urself" said Rahul softly.

"Yes thanks .. Bye." said Athiya and hanged up the call.

Athiya smiled seeing the phone .. how much he was worried for her.

--------------------------

Here is the next part !

Vote and comment the feedback and tell how u like it !

See u in next!
Happy Reading !