(36)

Jassi picked up Athiya and they got back to the hotel. She didn't say anything the whole ride. She just kept looking out of the window feeling tired and sad.

Jassi supported her as she was too weak. He just took her to Virat's room as He knew only Virat could make her understand and handle her.

Virat, Rohit, Rits and Nush were chitchatting about  something when Jassi entered with Athiya.

Virat - 'Bacha !'
He said as he was panicked to see her condition. He rushed to her

Athiya just dashed in his arms and cried. Virat rubbed her back to calm her down.

Rohit asked worriedly - 'Jassi what happened? Why is she crying ?'

Virat made her sit with him. She just kept her head in his lap. Virat was also looking at Jassi for answer.

Jassi - 'She arranged everything to tell Rah, but he didn't come. She waited for 4 hours'
He said sadly.

Virat (shocked) - 'WHAT!!'

Rohit said not believing - 'Thats impossible, Rah would never do that.'

Jassi said having no clue - 'I dont know bhai ..'

Virat thought for a min and then said - 'Jassi do one thing check Rah's room first, I am sure he is not there. But still check and see if harry knows something'

Jassi went to check as said by Virat ..

Rits and Nush were also tensed about Rah. They saw how Athiya was so disturbed about it .. because it took a lot from her side to take this step ..

Athiya said sadly - 'Bhai may b he doesnt like me anymore as I took so much time in realizing that I liked him'

Rohit said concerned - 'Cupcake first get up, have water.'

Athiya calmed down a bit .. She rested her head on Virat's shoulder.

Virat said softly - 'Athiya, I know you did many efforts so you are feeling a betrayed and sad by this. But trust me when I say this ... Rah will never do something like this without reason.. I guarantee you there is strong reason to this.'

Rohit continued - 'Vi is right ... he really loves u ... something has happened so only he didnt come'

Athiya - 'I can't help but be angry at him for not coming .. atleast he could tell me something right ? Kept me waiting like this like a fool'

Rits said holding her hands in hers - 'It's not like that baby, there must be something ! U have to keep faith in him. And you didnt take time .. it is natural to think first about everything so dont blame urself okay?'

Anu continued it - 'Rits is right ! U have to keep trust ... when u love someone u think love is enough but it's the trust that makes the relationship strong and long lasting'

Athiya sadly - 'But Nush what can be such a big reason that he didn't come'

Anu hugged her and Athiya cuddled to her.

Athiya said sadly - 'I made so many arrangements u know .. picked his fav food and lights how he like .. because he was waiting it to hear from me .. but wo toh aya hi nahi'

All four of them felt bad for their baby sister .. as she did so many efforts but they were equally worried about Rah too.

Virat and Rohit were both tensed that where did Rah go ? They were sure that he was in some problem !
Because he would never betray Athiya like that .

Virat kept trying Rahul's phone but it was unreachable. Rohit was trying Hardik's phone but Same results.

They moved to balcony not wanting to disturb Athiya .. Meanwhile Nush and Rits made her eat something and get a little freshen up ..

Virat tensed - 'Rah ka toh phone unreachable hai, Kaha chala Gaya yeh ladka'

Rohit said - 'same with hardik .. dono sath mai hi honge i know par Kaha Gaye'

Jassi came and saw Athiya sleeping cuddling to Nush .. Rits sitting beside her. He moved to balcony.

Jassi - 'Bhai both are not in the room .. reception mai bhi check kar liya they are out since afternoon .. didn't come back still'

Virat - 'Jassi recently did something happened ? Like did u notice anything different with Rah apart from that he likes Athiya ofcourse'

Jassi said thinking - 'nahi bhai aisa toh kuch notice nhi kiya'

Rohit said - 'Jassi keep us updated if get anything .. we will try from our end till then'

Jassi went to the entrance and started searching around.

Rohit and Virat came inside and saw Athiya cuddling to Nush and she was patting her head ..

Rits asked seeing them - 'Ro anything ? Where did he go ?'

Rohit said - 'No idea Rits'

Virat was so worried now for both his sister and his Rah .. he was his kiddo ofcourse .. now he knew he was in some kind of trouble .. or why would he do something like this ...

Virat's thoughts were broken by Rohit's phone call ..

Rohit said picking up the call - 'Ha Jassi'

Rohit - 'Okay, we are coming'

Virat asked immediately - 'what happened ?'

Rohit - 'Harry and Rah have come .. Jassi told they are coming to Rah's room .. lets go'

Anu - 'You go Vi .. see whats wrong .. we are here with Athiya'
said Anu seeing him not wanting to leave Athiya alone.

Virat and Rohit went to Rahul's room and froze seeing him.

.

.

.

.

.

See u in next one !

Tell me if u liked it and also guess what must have happened ?