(30)

A/N - The events are completely fictional and the timing too.

Next morning Virat woke up first. He saw he was laying in Mahi's lap and Rohit was sleeping beside him.
His moment broke their sleep and they too got up.

Athiya too got up and freshened up. She was gonna talk to Virat today and ask him about giving a chance to Rahul.

"Cheeku kya hua bacha ? What's wrong" Mahi asked as he saw him sad.

Athiya reached his room but stood outside when she heard Rohit bhai's voice and Mahi bhai's voice.

"Cheeku please share with me what's wrong ? Why were u crying so much?" Mahi asked cupping his cheeks.

"Ha Vi please bata Kya baat hai" Rohit held his hand and asked him softly.

"What happened to Bhai ?" She thought. She was going to go inside but didn't as she knew Virat will never share his problems and worry her.

Virat just kept his head on Mahi's chest and cuddled him.

"Bhai" he said in a low voice.

"Ha bacha" Mahi asked him softly.

"Anushka decided to take a break from our relationship" He said in a low voice.

"What ??" Asked Rohit in shock.

Athiya kept hands on her mouth not believing what she heard just now.

"Yes she told me that we should take break for sometime to figure out ourselves first" said Virat.

Athiya just couldn't believe .. she left from there to her room.

"What exactly happened Cheeku if u can share ?" Asked Mahi softly.

"I don't know it's been 2-3 days we are fighting on every small thing. So she suggested that we should take a break. Bhai but what if she leaves me and never comes back."
Virat said being scared.

"Aisa nahi hoga Vi its just matter if sometime i think .. u both will get calm and things will be back as it was" said Rohit softly.

"I don't know Ro" mumbled Virat and buried his face in Mahi's chest.

Here in her room Athiya was so upset to hear that. She was thinking about giving a chance to love but now she was not sure.

"Jassi was giving example of Bhai and Nush but they decided to take a break and both are devastated by it. What if that happens with me ?"

"I can't see my Bhai's heart break how will I handle myself if something like this happens with me"

She was pacing in the room thinking or overthinking all this.

Virat got up after sometime from Mahi's Embrace and got freshen up.
Mahi and Rohit went after making sure he was somewhat okay as they had match today.

Virat thought to check on Athiya and spend sometime with her.

"Hey bacha, can I come in ?" Asked Virat from the door as she was pacing in the room.

"Ofcourse Bhai" said Athiya and the my both sat on the bed while Virat ordered breakfast for both of them.

"Kya baat hai when I came I saw u pacing in the room. Did something happen ?" Asked Virat feeding her the breakfast.

"Nahi bhai" she said looking down.

"Kya baat hai ? Bata Mujhe .. is it about what we talked ?" Asked Virat.

"Ha bhai ! I am scared" said Athiya not able to lie to him.

"Why are u scared ?" Asked Virat.

Athiya fumbled a bit and was confused about what to say.

————————————-
Short chapter ! Sorry for that !

I promise next one to be long one !

Happy Reading !

Not putting comment targets ! I think I am forcing u to read or something .. whoever is liking this story can comment !