(14)

Rahul also came there and saw everyone with Virat.
He got happy to see Athiya there. He was just staring at her when she was laughing or pouting at Rohit's teasing.

Hardik saw that how Rahul was staring Athiya. He went to him and saw him totally lost in her.
He pinched him on his arm to get him out of his dreamland.

'Owwww! Harry u idiot' cried Rahul rubbing his arm.
He smacked him back.

'Stop fighting u two' said Virat sternly

'Virat he pinched me first' whined Rahul annoyed with that act.

'He was not paying attention to what I was saying' said Hardik defending himself.

'U anyway say stupid and non sense stuff. Why should I listen to you' argued Rahul back.

'Virat he is calling me stupid' said Hardik

'Harry he is not calling u stupid he is calling ur talks stupid' said Jassi correcting him.

'Jassi u always take his side.Athiya help me out here' said Hardik feeling sidelined

'Dare u involve my sister in this stupid argument and fight of yours' said Virat sternly.

To which Hardik and Rahul turned silent and Athiya was just chuckling how they turned into kids who get scolded by their teacher.

'And anyways Rah is right .. Harry u sometimes speak utter nonsense' said Virat teasing him and everyone burst out laughing at it and Hardik pouted.

'Hey Athiya.. Hey guys' said Ab entering the room.

'Hi' greeted Athiya back.

Rohit went near Virat and whispered dangerously to him - 'I hate you Vi. If she gets close to Ab and gives him importance like u .. I will seriously kill you'

'Ro yaar aise kabhi nahi hone wala and u know it' whispered Virat back.

'What are you both talking about ?' Asked Athiya to see them whispering.

'Private talks Athiya don't interrupt' said Hardik to which Athiya laughed.

'Shut up Harry' said Jassi.

'Chalo we have to go it's time' said Virat.

'All the best bhai' said Athiya wishing him.

'Thanks bacha .. and be careful around that stands okay. Harry, Jassi take care of her okay.'

'Bhai u don't worry.' Said Jassi assuring him.

'All the best to you both' said Athiya to Rahul and Ab.

'Thanks' replied Rahul and then they went to the match.

They started playing. It was the match of RCB vs SRH.
As usual to Virat's luck they lost the toss. Virat just smiled at that.

'I never understood Virat bhai's luck. He always loose the toss' said Jassi seeing a smile on Virat's face.

'What can he do ? He will perform at his best. I know that' said Athiya confidently.

Athiya saw how Rahul was practicing with Virat. And Virat was saying something to him which he was listening quietly.

Virat and Gayle opened the innings. Unfortunately Gayle was out on 1 run. But Soon Ab joined Virat and then it was a destructive innings.

Athiya was cheering loudly feeling so proud of him. He raised his bat towards her as she was exactly sitting above the dugout when he reached his 50. Virat scored 75 runs.

Ab was out then Rahul came to bat with Virat. As it was end of the innings he scored 35 of 10 balls getting them 227 runs.

Athiya didn't know but she was really happy to see both of them together.

They started fielding where the wickets was down due to some spectacular catches by Virat and Ab. Ab was hugging Virat tightly to which Rohit was fuming in the dressing room.

'Yeh Athiya ko aana tha isiliye mai aya na yaha, inka bromance dekhne aya tha kya. Stupid Vi, come back then I will show you.'

RCB were in the winning position but that does not mean they take the opposition lightly. An important partnership was starting to build up between Henriques and Morgan. They had to break it.

Soon the ball was pitched high by Henriques .. everyone was hoping that would be catch. Athiya had her fingers crossed and as expected Rahul was underneath it and he took a diving catch almost scratching his fingers.

Virat and Ab rushed to towards him and took him in a hug in excitement. But the excitement was not taken well by the batsman. Virat and Rahul were having some talk when he sledged Rahul.

Listening to that Virat fumed in anger and charged towards him to warn him. He could not hear that for his Rah.

'Shut ur mouth and walk back' said Virat.

Rahul tried to stop Virat but he was not budging. Soon Ab came and dragged Virat from there.

Athiya along with Jassi and Hardik was very tensed seeing that. They knew how angry Virat can get due to this. Rohit also felt helpless sitting there in the dressing room.He knew Virat was standing up for Rahul.

They won the match but Virat did not forget the sledging and he was still angry. He quickly wrapped the presentation.

'Biscuit calm down. Its done now' said Ab trying to calm him down.

'Leave it, I don't want to discuss it' said Virat because he knew Ab wouldn't understand because he was not there and didn't see Rah's face.

Virat entered the dressing room and found Athiya waiting along with others having a smile on her face. Rahul also came there.

'Congratulations Bhai! I am so proud of you and your team of course' Athiya said excitedly.

'Thanks Bacha. I am happy I didn't loose today especially when u came to see the match' said Virat softly hiding his anger from her.

'That doesn't make any difference Bhai'

'Congrats Bhai/Virat/Vi and Rahul' said others together.

'Thanks guys' replied Rahul.

They reached the hotel. They were in the dining room having dinner together. Virat was talking to his mgmt team along with Ab. He came to the table where Athiya was sitting with everyone.

'Virat can I talk to you' whispered Rahul after Athiya got busy with Jassi and Hardik along with Ab.

'Rah we will talk after sometime okay' replied Virat as he didn't want to take his anger on anybody specially Rah. He left from there and Rahul just sat dejected.

Rohit could feel that he was still very angry. He went after him.

'U okay?' asked Athiya seeing him upset about something.

'Ya' said Rahul leaving from there.

-------------------------

A/N - The matches and the incidents in that are fictional.

Vote and comment your feedback !

See u in next !

Drop comments and in-line comments ! It will really motivate me!!

Happy Reading !