(38)

In Athiya's room -

Athiya is pacing in the room being frustrated and angry at herself. And feeling so sad to see Rah like that.

Anu and Rits was looking at her not knowing what to say to her because it was a sensitive topic and they haven't talked to her about it ever.

And on top of that she was Virat's sister .. overthinking, self blaming and anger was totally like Virat. They just didn't know what to say to her.

Athiya - 'He was fighting for me ... and I thought he ditched me and doesn't like me. How can I do that ?'
She said pacing.

Rits - 'Baby calm down!'
She tried once.

Athiya - 'How can I calm down now Rits ? U heard na .. u saw him .. he punched him .. fought with him just for me and what did I do'
She said.

Rohit entered the room and saw Anu and Rits looking at her trying to calm her down. Anu looked at Rohit ... and Ro signalled that he will handle.

Rits smiled at that .. she knew only he could do it apart from Virat. She was so dear to him.

Ro - 'Cupcake ?'
He called softly.

Athiya - 'Ro bhai ? How is he ? Is he okay ? Is it paining much  ?'
She rushed to him and asked worriedly.

Rohit smiled at her concern and hugged her .. he said - 'Don't worry .. Tera bhai hai na uske sath .. he will be okay! And he is not injured that much .. Virat is taking care of him ! Don't worry okay'

Athiya hugged him tightly and said - 'Ro bhai sab mere wajah se hua .. na mai wapis aati na aise kuch Hota'

Rohit broke the hug and smacked on her head lightly - 'Are u mad ?  Dare u say that again ? Virat ne sun liya toh pata hai na kya hoga !'

Athiya rubbed her head and looked at him with teary eyes.

Rohit - 'nahi ayi hoti ... toh how would u solve ur relation with Vi ? How would u meet me, Rits and Anu .. Mahi bhai, Sakshi Bhabhi socha hai ? Jassi ko kaise milti ... and the main person after Vi Ofcourse ... Rah ko kaise milti and how would u fall in love ? Ha ?'
He said knocking some sense into her.

Athiya - 'Pyaar se bhi bol sakte ho na ? Daant Kyu Rahe ho ?'
She said sniffling.

Rohit - 'u and ur brother .. tumko na pyaar ki baat samaj hi nahi aati toh kaise samajhau !!'
He said wiping her tears.

Athiya hugged him feeling a bit better .. she asked him again - 'Ro bhai wo pakka thik hai na'

Rohit hugged her back and said - 'Ha baba pakka thik hai .. Virat hai na uske sath... chal Abhi sleep .. kal milna Rah se'

Athiya cuddled to Anu and slept between Her and Rits. Rohit smiled at that and left the room.

Next morning -

Rahul woke up and saw Virat already awake scrolling in his phone.

Virat asked caressing his hair - 'Morning Rahul, how are u feeling now ? Any pain ?'

Rahul just cuddled to him and said - 'u worry so much ! I am okay now .. only Jaw hurts a bit'

Virat chuckled at that and said teasing him - 'u know na .. now Athiya will be there to worry for u ! And she is exactly like me .. will u able to tolerate that ?

Rahul said at that - 'I know .. I am ready to handle it for whole life .. I hope she is not angry at me !'

Virat said softly - 'she is not ! But would be tough'

Rahul looked at him and asked - 'Why ?'

Virat said - 'She knows everything and knows what stunt u pulled yesterday and let me remind u that she is my sister .. so anger at its peak !'

Rohit came in and said -'Don't scare him Vi !!'

Rohit and Virat left after sometime .. Rahul got freshen up .. He was thinking how to talk to Athiya when his thoughts were broken by knock at the door.

He turned and saw Athiya there.

Rahul - 'Come in pls'

Athiya came in and asked first - 'Are u okay ?'

Rahul - 'Ya am okay, don't worry !'

Soon breakfast was sent by Virat knowing they need to talk and sort it out.

Athiya took it and arranged for both of them. Rahul was stealing glances of her but she was not sparing a glance at him.

Once done .. Rahul held her hand and told her sincerely :
'I am really sorry Athiya I could not make it yesterday.. but I tried really hard u know .... I know u are upset and u have a whole right to be .. but please talk to me don't give me this silent treatment.. I can't handle it ..'

Athiya freed her hand and stood up.
'Are u mad ? U think I am upset because u didn't come ? I was upset because I am the reason of whatever happened yesterday.. I am the reason u got hurt and that is killing me .. u don't know how I felt when I heard that he punched u and u fought with him for me ... I was upset because it is all because of me ...'
Saying this she broke down in tears burying her face in her hands.

Rahul moved forward and took her in a hug. She cried holding him tightly.

Rahul - 'it's nothing because of u .. stop blaming urself .. that person is an idiot and he is crazy ... don't think about it .. I am completely fine .. we should be happy as that chapter of ur life is completely closed now .. and u can finally move on'
He said softly consoling her.

Athiya broke the hug and looked at him. She caressed his wound with soft hands.

Athiya asked nervously - 'U are not gonna ask me what had happened ?'

Rahul smiled at that and said - 'Athiya it is past .. doesn't matter anymore. Past is just like our teacher u know .. teaches us what to do and what not to in furture ... so don't dwell over past okay'

Athiya nodded at that and said - 'I am really sorry for all this ..'

Rahul said - 'Please Athiya don't say like that .. don't blame urself.'

Athiya - 'Okay I will not ! But I am angry at u .. u know I did so many efforts'
She said faking her anger.

Rahul joined her in that and said - 'What efforts ?'

Athiya - 'Arey I had to convince Jas so much to ask ur fav food and everything ! Sab waste ho Gaya'
She said.

Rahul teasing her - 'U did all that for me ? Kyu ? What were u gonna tell me ?'

Athiya - 'Ummm .. woh ..'
she saw how he is smiling mischievously .. she was a Kohli .. no where she was gonna fumble.

Athiya - 'U really wanna know ..'

Rahul lost in her eyes and said - 'Yes'

Athiya said - 'I am not gonna tell now easily ! Wait for it now mister ! U lost ur chance'
She said and ran from there.

Rahul - 'don't worry, I am gonna make sure that u tell me .. that u love me'
He thought to himself.

.

.

.

.

See u in next !

Do tell me how u liked it !