(4)

The ladies went for shopping. Rohit and Rah went to Rohit's house calling Jassi there.

Jassi whined - "Ro bhai I wanted to meet Athiya ! Why u called me here ?"

Rahul asked shockingly- "You know her ?"

Rohit said laughing - "Know her ? They are besties. Jassi she went with your Bhabhi's- Ritz , Nushkie and Sakshi bhabhi. You can meet in her evening"

Rahul thinking - "I only don't know her. Why I am behaving like this ? I really want to know her"

Jassi - "Okay then let's have dinner together"

They got busy in dinner conversations and what arrangements to be done.

Rohit made a mental note to call Virat as soon as he reaches Bangalore. He was pissed off at him due to his behaviour.

Here Virat and Mahi were halfway to the airport. They were having casual conversations mostly about meeting agenda.

Suddenly Virat starting feeling extremely hot. He took tissues to wipe sweat from his face.

Mahi asked looking at him - "What's wrong Cheeku ?"

Virat said not knowing himself - "I don't .. know .. bhai .. *cough* something .. *cough* .. is .. not .. *cough* right"

Mahi rubbed his back and said to driver - "Take us back home"

Virat was coughing and breathing hard. Virat clutched Mahi's hand for support.

They reached Virat's home. Mahi opened it with the key as no one was home. Mahi supported Virat to the couch as he had no energy to go to his room.

He dialled the Doctor. Virat coughing has increased which caused tears to flow from his eyes.

"Cheeku .." said Mahi patting his cheeks.

Doctor arrived and checked him. He gave him injection and prescribed medicines.

"It seems an allergic reaction. I have given anti-allergy injection. And these medicines can help if anything happens again. Make sure whatever he had must be strictly avoided" said Doctor and took leave.

Virat was exhausted. Mahi helped him to his room. Mahi called Rohit as Virat was sleeping.

Rohit was confused about the call but still asked - "Hi Mahi bhai ! U reached airport ?"

Mahi - "Rohit we came back. We are at Virat's house u come here as soon as possible"

Rohit - "What happened bhai"

Mahi - "I will tell u once u come here. I have to call Board to postpone the meeting"
Saying this he hanged up the call.

Rohit arrived in half n hour with Rahul and Jassi. They rushed to Virat's bedroom. They saw Mahi sitting beside him caressing his head.

"Kya hua bhai ? Vi thik toh hai" asked Rohit sitting beside Virat.

Meanwhile Athiya too arrived home. She was going inside when she saw bhai's car and Rohit's too. She got confused about it.

"Ro bhai u home?" She asked from the staircase.

Rohit heard that voice and was going to go to her but Athiya reached Virat's room by then.

"What happened ?" Asked Athiya seeing Rohit and Rah with Jassi standing there with serious looks.

"Bhai .." said Virat waking up and Mahi helped him.

Virat saw everyone there including Athiya looking at him with concerned faces.

"Cheeku are u okay? Why didn't u tell me that u had some all ..."Virat hold Mahi's hand and nodded in no.

"I am okay bhai .. It's just dehydration I think" said Virat.

"Are u really okay?" Asked Athiya in a low voice filled with concern

"Yes .. don't worry" said Virat

"Jassi .. Athiya is standing here and u haven't said hi" said Rohit changing the topic

Jassi moved forward and hugged her. "I missed u Jas" said Athiya
"I missed u too thia" said Jassi back.

"Why don't u both catch up a bit while Virat can rest ... Rah u also join them" said Rohit.

They went while Athiya just turned to look at Virat who blinked his eyes assuringly. Athiya collided with Rahul while looking back. "Sorry" she apologized.

"Its okay. Dont worry. Virat will be fine" said Rahul assuring her. He did not want to see her tensed not knowing that himself why.

"Yes" said Athiya.

Rohit closed the door and asked - "What the hell happened Virat ? And don't give me that it's because of dehydration"

"He had an allergic reaction of something. That's what the doctor said." Said Mahi

"Why did u stop me Cheeku?" Asked Mahi confused

"Bhai it's my mistake I should have paid attention. I had that mushroom soup in morning. And then I didn't want Athiya to feel that it's her mistake so .. she would have felt very bad" said Virat

"Okay u rest .. I have to take this call" said Mahi and left the room.

As Mahi left the room Rohit turned toward Virat and shouted - "Are u mad ? Can't u take care of urself ? How could u be so careless Virat ? And when were u going to tell me about the meeting Vi ? Don't u want that your relation with Cupcake should solve?U know how upset she got when u were leaving. Do u even remember when was the last time u had an actual conversation ?"  Rohit said this but immediately regretted it.

Virat just remembered what the conversation was -
"Bacha please listen to me u are taking it all wrong !"

"I am not taking anything wrong bhai .. why are u controlling my life"

"I am not doing any such thing Bacha . I am just telling u that the decision u took is wrong"

"Bhai I am not a baby anymore. I can understand what is wrong and right. Why can't u support me for once"

"Athiya listen to me !"

"No bhai I don't want to listen to u ! Today if our parents would be there they would have understood me but u don't"

"Leave me alone Rohit !" Said Virat neutrally .

"Vi look m sorry for saying that" said Rohit regretting that"

"I want to rest Rohit" said Virat closing his eyes.

Rohit left the room dejected.

————————————————-
Vote and comment ur feedback!

See u in next !

Next part will have first conversation between Rahul and Athiya !

I am not getting much comments ! So do tell me if u are liking it or I should discontinue it !

I will update if i get atleast 20 Votes and 12 comments !

Please drop comments !