(3)

"Cupcake u forgot me as soon as u met ur bhabhis" said Rohit dramatically.

"Ro bhai I can never forget u .. come fast I have made ur fav breakfast" said Athiya dragging him to the dining.

"Cheeku come" said Mahi seeing Virat standing on the staircase.

"Bhai give me sometime I have to make an urgent call" said Virat and moved to his room.

"Where is Virat ?" Asked Rohit with mouthful of pancakes.

"He is attending a call. Will be coming soon" said Mahi and sat on the dining table.

"So tell us Princess how was your college and what's the plan now?" Asked Mahi

"Mahi let her live peacefully don't ask such questions .. she has just arrived" said Sakshi annoyed at her husband.

"Ya bhai plz .. let her chill for sometime .. Babe let's go to shopping today and ur fav food places" said Ritika excitedly

"Ya great idea" said Anushka supporting them.

"Okay as u all decide.. anyways I have to go to a meeting with Cheeku" said Mahi.

Just then Virat arrived and sat beside Mahi bhai facing Athiya. Virat was having some soup which tasted a bit differently. He could not figure out what.
He knew it was made by Athiya so he had it.

"Bhai how much time u both are going to require for the meeting ? Like 2-3 hours long ?" Asked Rohit.

Mahi was going to answer but their conversation was broken by the door bell.

"I will check ! It's Jas probably" said Athiya and went to check on door.

She opened the door and found a unknown person.

"Who are you ?" She asked folding her hands cross on her stomach.

"I am Rahul. Who are u?" Asked KL confusingly seeing a new person infront of him in his Virat bhai's house. She looks beautiful though.

"Who Rahul ?" Asked Athiya back.

"Why are u interrogating me ?" Asked KL a little bit irritated with all the questioning

"Why will I let an unknown person inside my house?" Said Athiya in full authority

"Your house !" Exclaimed KL

"Who is it cupcake" said Rohit coming in the hall.

"Some unknown person may be a Virat Kohli fan" said Athiya annoyed

"What are u talking about ? I am not an unknown person" said KL

"Oyeeee .. Hey Rah" said Rohit coming forward and hugging him.

"How come u here?" Asked Rohit

Athiya frowned at the exchange of them. "who is he?" Thought Athiya.

"I just came to meet Virat" said KL casually

"Then why are u standing here. Come inside" said Rohit.

"Apparently she has decided to keep me standing here" said KL pointing to Athiya

"Ohh ! Athiya he is teammate of ours."said Rohit.

"Ohh I didn't know" said Athiya pouting cutely

'She is so cute. Ohh but who is she' thought KL

"Come Rah .. Virat is inside with Mahi bhai and everyone" said Rohit and then all of them went inside.

"Hey Rah !" Said Virat excitedly and hugged him to which Rahul just hugged him tightly.

"How come u are here ? I thought u are in Bangalore" asked Virat.

"Hi Mahi bhai and my bhahbhis !" Said Rah waving at them.

"I was in Mumbai only at Hardik's house. I was just confirming yesterday that where are u so that I could meet u" said KL explaining to Virat.

"Come join us" said Virat and everyone sat at their places.

"Hey Rah .. meet Athiya she is Virat's sister" said Rohit

Rahul just smiled at her and thought- "Virat has a sister.. he never told me."

Athiya politely smiled back.

Rohit - "So back to conversation... how much time will u require for the meeting ? So we can plan something in the evening" said Rohit feeding Athiya her breakfast.

Mahi - "Ro it's not an hour meeting. We are going to Bangalore for two days. And then after that we are going to join our IPL teams directly. As Cheeku's is in Bangalore only and I will go to Chennai"

Virat just closes his eyes not wanting to see Rohit and Athiya's reactions. Rohit and Athiya both were shocked at that. Rohit was fuming with anger that Virat didn't tell him yesterday about it.

Rohit said casually hiding his anger - "Ohh okay .. No worries I will plan with Jassi and Rah"

Athiya was just looking at Virat with so much hurt that again she has to stay without her Bhai. Ro bhai was correct if I would have talked to him then atleast he would have told me. But now he is leaving. My bhai is leaving me.

Virat - "Chalo bhai .. we will get late for the flight"

Mahi - "Yes let's go."

Virat - "I will get my bag"

As Ritika called Athiya  she got busy hiding her hurt with her fav bhabhis. Rohit held her hand and assured her.

Mahi and Virat bid bye to them. Virat hugged Athiya and whispered - "Sorry bacha ! Take care !" .. to which she just hugged back tightly. And they both left for the airport.

Rohit watched that and felt how idiot could Virat be. Atleast he could tell him. He would have done something.

"I should also leave. Any plans for the evening B-Ro ?" Asked Rahul

"Ya let's go to dinner somewhere nice. I will tell Jas also and where are u leaving .. have breakfast" said Rohig forwarding him soup and some pancakes.

Rahul tasted the soup he really liked it. "What's in this soup ? It's really nice."

"I don't know Athiya made it." Said Rohit

They finished eating and went towards living room where the ladies were sitting.

"Hey Athiya the soup was really nice. It was mushroom soup correct."  said Rahul acknowledging her effort to which she just smiled.

Don't know why Rahul was curious to know more about her. For this first time Rahul was initiating the conversation by himself. It felt nice.

She was not good at forming conversations with strangers. So she just politely smiled.

"Yes baby the breakfast was delicious" said Anushka

"Thanks Nush" replied Athiya smilingly.
——————————-
That's it for today !

Vote and comment the feedback!

Tell me if u are liking it !

Atleast 15 votes and 10 comments for next chapter !

See u in next !