(19)

A/N - This is the longest part I have written .. please do support it by dropping comments ..

Mahi was thinking what was the past that Cheeku was talking about .. he never told him .. Sakshi comes in the room too.

'Cheeku how are u now?' Asked Sakshi softly

'I am better bhabhi .. come sit ..' said Virat.

Anushka sat beside him - 'I am so sorry for yesterday Vi'

Virat - 'it's okay nush .. it's my fault anyways'
He said gripping her hand.

'I will tell you Nush, Ritz everything. It's just I don't want Athiya to feel bad. So am basically avoiding the conversation. And whatever happened I was not ready to face it ever'
Virat said not wanting to hide it and don't want to see tears in Anushka's eyes indicating that he doesn't trust her. Nor want to disappoint Ritz because she is family. And also wanted to let it out to Mahi bhai ..

'It's okay Vi we trust you. U don't have to' said Ritika not wanting to trouble him.

'No he has to Ritz. It's time he faces it rather than keeping it inside' said Rohit supporting Virat.

Anushka,Sakshi And Ritz sit in front of Vi and Rohit sits beside him along with Mahi.

Mahi grips his hand to assure him that he is here.

Virat and Rohit's POV -

It was 2 years back .. Athiya joined this course of Business. At that time no one knew that she was my sister.

She got attracted to this guy named Advait. He was not that serious about her. But Athiya was .. She thought it was love.

I saw them together once and when she came home I asked about him. She told how he is a friend and how she fell in love with him. She used to share everything with me.

I trusted her decision. But when she made me meet him .. I had my doubts but I decided to give him one chance.

Later Me and Rohit went to a function when we saw him with a girl and they seemed really close. After that function we saw him many times with that girl.

When I confronted him at that time he told he was just fooling around with Athiya because he knew me and to ruin me .. he did that.
He didn't like my attitude so to teach me a lesson basically he fooled around her.
Me and Rohit fought him and beat him for that.

But as Athiya was blinded by love .. Advait told her that I beat him because I don't like them together and I cannot see her happiness.

She believed him. And I don't blame her for that her age was like that she didn't understand what was right.

He manipulated her so much that how I don't care about her and everything. And as I was away for tours she considered it true.

Athiya used to fight with me a lot. I was helpless explaining things to her. She hoped that our parents would be there so that they understand her.

Ofcourse she was right I was at fault I couldn't protect her as a father would protect her daughter.

Listening to that everyone's eyes were moist. Virat just kept his head on Rohit's shoulder.

Anushka- how did she got to know the truth ?

Rohit - She went to his house once and at that time caught him red handed.
Then he mocked her that how he manipulated her against her brother. How she doesn't deserve to be Virat's sister. He just kept on saying things like how Virat protected her but she just let him down.