(23)

Next morning Athiya got up and went to Virat's room to meet him.

"Good Morning Bhai" she said cheerfully.

"Morning bacha ! Had a good sleep ?" said Virat back.

"Yes .. Bhai I wanted to talk to about my project .. once u done come to my room na" she said.

"Ofcourse but lets have breakfast" said Virat.

"Bhai please man nhi hai .. I will have it afterwards" said Athiya not knowing why she didn't had the apetite to eat today.

"Arey aise kaise man nahi .. yesterday also u just had popcorn at night .. bacha u know na how ur health gets when u skip meals" said Virat in big brother mode.

"Bhai pakka thodi der se khaungi" said Athiya.

"Okay" said Virat

Virat was gonna go to her room but he got a call. "Bacha yeh call attend karke aata hu in your room" said Virat.

Athiya went and met Rahul in the corridor.

"Morning Athiya" said Rahul smilingly.

Athiya was going to reply but she felt dizzy all of sudden. She held her head and Rahul's arm for support. Rahul got scared seeing her like that.

"Athiya what happened?" he asked holding her and being scared for her.

"I don't know I just don't feel so good" Athiya mumbled holding her head.

"Lets get to your room" Rahul said and helped her to her room.

"Hey ! Hey ! U okay" Rahul asked again as he saw her closing her eyes.

"Athiya wake up" he patted her cheeks to get her to wake up.

Meanwhile Virat and Rohit arrived in her room. They saw Rahul trying to wake her up.

"What happened?" Virat asked scared and worried seeing her unconscious.

"I don't know we were talking in the corridor and suddenly she felt dizzy" said Rahul still holding onto her hand.

Rohit called the doctor but Virat understood why she fainted.

"Why is she not waking up?" said Rahul being scared.

"Rah let doctor check atleast" said Rohit seeing him still holding her hand and Virat was looking at him.

"Leave her hand so he can check her" said Rohit making him realise. Rahul got up and stood beside Virat. Rahul saw Virat was not worried that much.

"What happened to her ?" Rahul Asked Virat knowing that he knew something.

"Her BP is low .. that's why she fainted and now doctor will say the same" said Virat knowing his sister. But he was really worried now about her.

As expected Doctor said that - "Her BP is low" and advised the medicines.

Rahul was fuming at Virat that if he knows than why didn't he pay attention towards her.

"Then why did u not pay attention Virat" he blurted out in worry.

"What ?" asked Virat in shock and Rohit too was looking at him surprised.

"She is your sister .. if u know her BP is low .. can't u take care of that" he blurted out again .. as he was really tensed seeing her like that.

"What the hell Rah ?" Virat said back hearing that.

"Bhai .." Athiya got up hearing Virat's voice.

"Ha bacha i m here" He rushed to her side.

"Kitna baar bola hai bacha time pe meals khaya karo" Virat said softly. He decided to scold her but didn't have heart to do that seeing her like that.