(16)

Rahul woke up early as he was really looking forward to the morning today. He got ready in casual sweatpants and hoodie. He called Athiya just to ensure she woke up.

'Hey Morning ! U up ?' Asked Rahul as she picked the call.

'Ya give me 5 mins. Wait for me in the lobby' said Athiya.

Rahul was waiting in the lobby for her. She came looking beautiful and simple as always. Wearing a casual outfit. He was staring at her.

'Rahul let's go' said Athiya snapping her fingers infront of him to get his attention.

'U look really beautiful' said Rahul finally gathering the courage.

'Thanks' said Athiya smilingly.

'Where are we going?' Asked Athiya seating in the car.

'Surprise' said Rahul.

'Please tell na' said Athiya for the nth time.

'What does surprise mean Athiya?' Asked Rahul amusingly.

Athiya just pouted at that and Rahul chuckled at her expressions.

'Okay.. now close ur eyes' said Rahul stopping the car.

'Arey how will I get out of the car then' said Athiya.

'I will help u na' said Rahul.

Rahul helped her by holding her hands. The covered her eyes with one hand.

'I am not cheating' said Athiya seeing his hand over her eyes.

'I don't believe u seeing ur excitement that u will not cheat' said Rahul teasing her and walking to the location.

'Okay u ready ?' Asked Rahul nervous and excited to see her reaction.

'Yes Ofcourse' said Athiya.

Rahul slowly removed his hands.

Athiya didn't had any words seeing that

Athiya didn't had any words seeing that. She just had a smile on her face. She closed her eyes to feel those beautiful rays on her face.

Rahul just stood admiring her. Then he secretly took her photo. While admiring he was not sure what the feeling was but he knew that it was much more than friendship.

Athiya couldn't hold on to it, she got overwhelmed with the beauty and some tears came from her eyes.

'Hey u okay' asked Rahul softly.

'Ya it's just ... it's beautiful' said Athiya still looking at the sunrise.

'Let's sit' said Rahul and they sat there admiring the beauty.

'U know I mostly come here when u feel like u need to leave the past behind and move forward. This new rays give u hope of that' said Rahul.

'Is it easy to leave the past behind?' Asked Athiya.