(32)

Athiya returned from the match and straight went to Virat's room to check on him. She knocked the room at first but didnt recieve any response.

She opened it and saw all dark. She turned on the lights only to hear groans of pain.

"Bhai!" She called as he was laying on bed.

"Dim the lights please" Virat said in a low voice.

She went closer to him and saw him in discomfort and shivering. She touched his forehead only to find it really hot.

"Bhai u have fever" She exclaimed in worry.

"Don't shout plz" said Virat holding his head.

"Sorry" said Athiya.

Athiya arranged cold strips and medicines. But she could not do it all on her own. She called Rohit who immediately picked it up.

"Kya hua cupcake, are u okay?" Asked Rohit as it was late.

"Ro bhai, bhai ko bahot fever hai aap yaha aa jao jaldi" Athiya said being scared.

Rohit immediately came in the room and saw Virat curled into a ball. He went to him and lay him straight pulling the Comforter.

Athiya sat beside him and started applying cold strips. Rohit sat on his other side caressing his head.

"Ro" whispered Virat.

"Ha Vi I am here only" said Rohit shifting closer to him.

Athiya was feeling so sad because she never saw Virat weak or in pain. He was always like a rock to her. Protected her from everything.

"Cupcake u go and sleep. I am here and Mahi bhai is also coming. So don't worry okay" said Rohit not wanting her to be sad and worried.

"Pakka?" She asked.

"Ha princess pakka" said Mahi bhai from the door.

Mahi hugged her and she left from there.

Virat opened his eyes and saw Mahi there. "Bhai" he called in a low voice.

"Ha Cheeku.. why don't u take care of urself bacha?" Said Mahi sitting beside him.

"Bhai headache" mumbled Virat and shifted in his lap. Mahi massaged his temple to sooth his pain.

Athiya came out of the room and met Rahul.

"Hey .. u okay Athiya ?"

"Ya, everything is fine" she said hiding her worry.

"Don't lie Athiya, tell me what's wrong?"

"Wo bhai is having fever, so I was worried about that"

"What ! Virat is having fever ! I should go and see" saying this he was going towards Virat's room.

"Rahul wait, Ro bhai and Mahi bhai are with him. He doesn't need anyone else" said Athiya.

"Ya u are right" said Rahul.

"Do u want to have some coffee ?" Asked Rahul.

Athiya was not sure. "Come it will distract you" said Rahul and took her with him.

They sat outside in the lawn with coffees. Rahul saw her still tensed.

"Athiya don't worry he will be fine" Rahul said softly.

Athiya tested her head on his shoulder surprising him. She held his arm feeling the comfort.

"I never saw Bhai like this you know"

"Like what Athiya ?"

"Means sick, weak .. u will not believe from my childhood I never saw him sick. He was always by my side, strong and my protective brother."

"He is like that I know. He is always there for his close ones. I only see him with his walls down in front of BRo and Mahi bhai"

"I am scared to loose him again" Athiya said thinking emotionally.

"What do u mean ? U will not loose him Thia, he is your brother" said Rahul softly.

"Ya, u are right"

"Coffee is getting cold, u should have it"

"Thanks Rahul"

"For what ?"

"For being here with me and listening to me"

"I am always there for you whenever u need me. Umm just doubtful when u are angry" Rahul said teasing her and also to lighten the atmosphere.

"What do u mean by angry ?" Asked Athiya.

"Nothing just u are really scary when u are angry" He said.

"Haw ! How mean !" Saying this she smacked his arm playfully.

"Oww .. see I was correct" said Rahul showing her the proof.

"Rahulllll" she said.

"Acha baba sorry, I was just joking yaar to make ur mood better" said Rahul taking her in a side hug.

"Thanks it helped" said Athiya relaxing in that hug.

Rahul saw Athiya yawning and tired. As much as he wanted to be with her but he can't risk her health.

"Chalo now it's time, we should go" said Rahul getting up and offering her his hand.

"Are u busy tomorrow?" Asked Athiya.

"No only morning practice session" said Rahul.

"Umm will u come with me in the evening" said Athiya nervously.

"Ofcourse ! I mean ya sure" said Rahul controlling his excitement.

"Good night then" said Athiya and went to her room.

Rahul was screaming with happiness. He barged in Hardik's room who was sleeping peacefully.

"Harry get up" said Rahul shaking him.

"Let me sleep K" said Harry.

He didn't wake up so Rahul thought he will tell him everything in morning.

Rahul just lay beside Hardik and slept.

In Virat's room -

"Vi get up and eat something" Rohit said softly.

"Man nahi hai Ro" he said weakly.

"Bacha tablets bhi Lena hai, nahi toh thik kaise hoga" Mahi said softly.

Virat got up and Rohit brought food for him.

"Bhai aap khila do please" said Virat.

Mahi made him eat with his hands. Once done Rohit gave him tablets.

"Vi why are u stressing so much ? Everything will be fine" said Rohit softly.

"Hmm" he said.

"Cheeku u know every relationship goes through this phase. U and Nush are meant to be. Don't u remember when Sakshi fought with me like how I don't express my feelings towards her" Mahi explains softly.

"Yes Vi bhai is right. Mera aur Rits ki bhi fight hui thi engagement ke pehle. U was the one who solved it yaad hai when we didn't talk for 1 week" Rohit said.

"Pakka she will not leave me ?" Virat asked.

"Yes Cheeku pakka bas u have to talk with each other bacha. Aise both of u being alone and suffering will not work" said Mahi.

Virat nodded and slept in his lap feeling too tired. Mahi and Rohit too slept after sometime talking with Ritika and Sakshi about brining Anushka here.

—————————————
Here is the next chapter !

I don't how it is ! I tried to add everything I could !

Drop ur votes and comments !

See u in next !
Happy Reading !