Arrival on Star Base 12

Lord Patrick William Howard and his entourage didn't arrive on Star Base 12 until April 30, 2159, but it took them another four years to build their homes and until all their homes were built. They shared a country manor with Philip and Louisa Johnson, an American couple that arrived on Star Bas 12 in 2153, before World War III broke out on May 1, 2153.

Philip was the first one to welcome the new families on Star Base 12 and his wife and he opened up their country manor to the new arrivals.

They stayed with Phillp and Louisa until 2164, and finally they moved out to their new home on Norfolk Estate that Lord Patrick William christened in memory of his beloved Norfolk.

Soon after that all the gentlemen decided on the territories, and it was Lord Patrick William and Lord John Carey chosen the two largest territories on Star Base 12.

Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord John Carey chose the Northern Territories and Northwestern Territories on Star Base 12 and they christened their territories Norfolk and Bedford Territory.

Lord Edmund Beaufort settled on Southern-Eastern Territory and named it Lancaster Territory, and Lord Alexander Stuart chose Southern territory on Star Base 12 and he named it Lennox Territory, and Lord Reginald Gray chose the South-Eastern Territory of Star Base 12 and named it Suffolk Territory, and Lord Stephen Devereux chose the eastern territory on Star Base 12 and he named it after his beloved Essex. England and the remaining families move into the western territory but it is Lord John Churchill that names it Marlborough territory.

There are several smaller territories that are not claimed until later.

__________________________________________

Lord Patrick William and Lady Margaret Penelope are the first family to be blessed with their first child, Lord Frederick William Howard who is the first child to be born on Star Base 12 in 2165, and he is followed by Lord Phillip Carey in 2165, to be followed by the paternal twins , Lady Henrietta and Lord John Churchill, in 2166, and Lord Charles Beaufort in 2167, and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort in 2168.

Soon the other families started to have their children and with few prospects of finding suitable brides and grooms for the children.

The Father's of the families betrothed the sons and daughters to the sons and daughters of other families.

The first four families that married were Lord Frederick William Howard to Lady Jeanette Virginia and Lord Philip Carey to Lady Dorothea Hastings. And it would be Lord Frederick William Howard daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who would marry Lord William Carey and Lord Frederick William Howard's second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard who would marry Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and they would have Lord George Frederick Carey and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior in 2209.

Lord Frederick William Howard with Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort that would produce two more sons, Lord Frederick William II, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard II would marry without the consent of his father to Lady Marie Adélaïde Bourbon and Lord Andrew Charles Howard would marry Lady Dorothy Percy, Duchess of Northumberland Territory.

Lord Frederick William Howard's II marriage produced one son, Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Andrew Charles Howard marriage produced one son, Lord Philip Howard who married Lady Elizabeth Stuart and they had Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR marries Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and they have three sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lord Patrick William Howard II, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard.

Lord George Frederick William Carey marries Lady Joanna Bourbon and they have two children, Lord Robert Carey and Lady Roberta Carey.

Lord Robert Carey marries Lady Lettice Knolly in 2248 and in 2250, their son, Lord Richard William Carey is born and in 2256, Lady Richenda Wilhelmina   Carey.

They are all related to one noble ancestor Sir John Howard who marries Lady Joan of Cornwall who is the great-great-granddaughter of King Edward I of England and Queen Margaret of France.

It is their great-great-great-great-grandson, Lord John Howard who is also the grandson of Lord Thomas De Mowbray through his eldest daughter, Lady Margaret who married Sir Robert Howard and they have Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk.