The Two Little Lady Karissa's of Star Base 12

Both Lady Karissa and her daughter, Lady Elizabeth are expecting a baby around the same time.

Both Lady Elizabeth and Lord Charles Andrew III want to name their child after Lady Karissa.

I am naming my child if it isa daughter after my mother and this way I will always have a part of her with me all the time." Lady Elizabeth tells her mother.

"I feel the same way, Lady Karissa, as you are giving me my most valuable gem of all and she will receive your name." Lord Charles Andrew III states.

"I am very touched that you want to name children if they are in fact daughters after me, but don't you think you should wait until the child is born." Lady Karissa states.

Neither of you know the gender of your children." Lady Karissa tells them.

Lord Charles Andrew JR walks in, he looks at his eldest son and eldest granddaughter and Lady Elizabeth tells her grandfather "Granddad. I want to name your first great-grandchild after my mother and your eldest son wants to name his child after my mother. I have exclusive rights to her as I am her firstborn daughter, and this will be her first-born granddaughter." Lady Elizabeth tells her grandfather.

Lord Charles Andrew JR looks at his eldest son and eldest granddaughter, and he says "I have the perfect solution whoever gives birth first name their child if a daughter Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and the second name their daughter, Lady Karissa Ann or Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I do declare, Lady Elizabeth. No one has exclusive rights to another human being and I know she gave birth to you nearly 20 years ago as I was present at your birth." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lady Elizabeth is adamant in naming her first child a daughter after her mother as it will be her first granddaughter and Lord Charles Andrew III is even more persistent to name his daughter after her mother.

Lady Karissa looks at Lady Elizabeth and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and she says " I am tired of all of this nonsense. Has anyone seen Lord Richard Willliam Carey.?"

"I believe Lord Richard William told me he had to return temporarily to Bedford Castle and take care of some business. He will be back later." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Alright, Lord Charles Andrew III will suffice since Lord Richard William Carey has business to do and she calls Lord Charles Andrew Howard III to her "Follow me, Lord Charles Andrew III." Lady Karissa asks.

"Where are we going if I may ask?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

"Follow me and you will find out." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew III and he follows her out of the study and up the stairs and he smiles, "Why all the secrecy, Lady Karissa?"