The Noble House Habsburg on Star Base 12

The House l House of Habsburg

Lord Ferdinand Habsburg is direct descendant of Maximilian Habsburg and Mary of Burgundy who are the father and mother of Philip I of Spain who married the second daughter of King Ferdinand II of Aragon and Queen Isabella of Castile and he is father of Charles, The Holy Roman Empire who marries Princess Isabella of Portugal and they have King Philip II of Spain who marries four times and in four marriages he only receives one son with his fourth wife, Anne of Austria, with his third wife, Princess Elizaberh of Valois he is given two daughters, by Mary Tudor no children and with Maria of Manoela he gets a son, Don Carlos that suffers the same mental illness as his paternal great-grandmother , Queen Juana of Castile.

Maximilian and Mary of Burgundy also have a daughter, Princess Margaret and she is married to Juan of Aragon, but he dies, and she is left pregnant with his child, but the child dies too.

Charles, The Holy Emperor's son, Prince Phillip doesn't get elected to become Holy Roman Emperor after the death of his father. His brother does.

Lord Ferdinand Habsburg married Lady Maria Aviz and they have two children, Lord Charles and Lady Isabella Habsburg and Lord Charles Habsburg marries Lady Catherine Bourbon and they have a son, Lord Joseph Habsburg who marries Lady Carissa de Souza and they have Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg who marries Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory and they have Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart who marries Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory, the eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and they have three children, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, Duke of Lennox Territory, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lady Josephine Karissa Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and they are great-grandfather and mother to Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, the eldest grandchild of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Elizabeth Ann Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard III, Duke of Lennox Territory, Lady Patricia Wilhelmina Howard, the children of Lord Alexander Andrew Howard and Lady Marie Valois.

They come from a very noble family that marries into almost every aristocratic family on Star Base 12, but Habsburg is a small providence south by southwest of Lennox Territory and it has population of no more than 200 people and most of the people are Roman Catholic from either Spain, Portugal, or France.

All but the Howard's and Stuarts who are either Christian-Protestants or Pagans, but they all get along very well.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the senior Duke on Star Base 12 and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford and of course the formidable Lady Karissa, Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and later Duchess of Bedford Territory.