Fatal Attraction

Fatal Attraction

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is one jealous young man, and he is the most powerful aristocrat and duke on Star Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and he had been searching for his bride since 2270 and she didn't arrive until May of 2274.

When Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell arrived from Post World War Three Planet Earth, she was on the arm of the dashing Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was from an ordinary American Family with an ancestry dating back from the time of King John of England from a family in Wessex, England.

The Lowell's had fled from Europe to escape religious persecution from both the Roman Catholic Church and The Puritans as they were neither.

Matte Colleen Stanton ancestors were French Huguenots escaping the reign of King Louis XIV of France and Benjamin Lawrence Lowell was a descendant of Southern Methodists that adhered to doctrines of John and Charles Welsey in Scotland, Ireland and England.

Matte Colleen Stanton was of French and Irish ancestry and Benjamin Lawrence Lowell as of English/Scottish/Irish ancestry, but when their ancestors arrived in the United States, they married into the Native American Cherokee tribe that lived in South Carolina and the Native American Cherokees had to move from state to state until they settled in Oklahoma, but in between under the corrupt government of Andrew Jackson, millions of Native American Cherokees met their demise in the Trails of Tears.

Finally, both the Stanton's and Lowell's moved to the Southern United States, and they settled in either Alabama, Florida, Georgia or Tennessee from South Carolina.

There was one major difference between the two families - It was religion, whereas The Lowell's were Southern Methodists and The Stanton's were Southern Baptist. It was a great divide, but it didn't stop the son of Benjamin Luke Lowell from marrying the daughter of Louis Edgar Stanton and they married in 2243 and their marriage was blessed with six children, and all but one survived and was unaffected by radiation and her name was Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and she was their third daughter and fourth child of their marriage.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell arrives from the USS Republic on May 1, 2274, 118 years later World War III breaks up and when both Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey set their hearts on the 18 year old, Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Both want Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and a rival, the two second cousins twice removed, begins for her.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell has lost her one true love as a result of prostate cancer caused by the long term side effects of radiation poisoning and his name was Roy Lamonte Mock.

They had met each other in 2268 and they planned to marry each other in 2274 and start a family together, but in 2270 he died after cancer came out of remission and there is hope for a second remission.