The Bloody Truth Christianity

Lady Karissa sits down with all of her children and it's on Sunday that isn't that Biblical Sabbath by the way, as the Seventh Day of The Week is The Sabbath of The Lord and nowhere in The Bible does it sanction the change from Sabbath to Sunday.

First of all, The Jewish Reckoning days begin at Sunset not at Midnight by the way and if you read your Bible Jesus Christ rose from the dead at the dawn not midnight after sunset.  What do you think Maundy Thursday is about?

Emperor Constantine I of Rome changed  the Sabbath to Sunday with the hope of converting the Pagans as he was once before he found Jesus Christ by the Roman Catholic Church.

No where in the Bible does it talk about Christmas,  Easter, or any other manfacutured Christian holiday as Christianity stole all The Pagan Sabbats and turned them into Christian Holy days.

Christaintity one of the bloodiest relgiions next to Islam and both are radical and don't know how to co-exist with other religions. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Lady Karissa sits down with her children and she  takes out her book on World Relgiions and she teaches her children about Christianity -both the good points, bad points and how many wars of  been wage of Christianity.

Lady Karissa explains "let begin with First Holy Cruades  and it began in 15 August 1096 – 12 August 1099

The First Crusade (1096–1099) was the first of a series of religious wars, or Crusades, initiated, supported and at times directed by the Latin Church in the medieval period. The objective was the recovery of the Holy Land from Islamic rule. While Jerusalem had been under Muslim rule for hundreds of years, by the 11th century the Seljuk takeover of the region threatened local Christian populations, pilgrimages from the West, and the Byzantine Empire itself. The earliest initiative for the First Crusade began in 1095 when Byzantine emperor Alexios I Komnenos requested military support from the Council of Piacenza in the empire's conflict with the Seljuk-led Turks. This was followed later in the year by the Council of Clermont, during which Pope Urban II supported the Byzantine request for military assistance and also urged faithful Christians to undertake an armed pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

While the Kingdom of Jerusalem would remain until 1291, the city of Jerusalem would be lost to the Muslims under Saladin in 1187, a result of the decisive Battle of Hattin. The history of Jerusalem would record Muslim rule for 40 years, returning finally to Christian control following a series of later Crusades.

The Second Crusade (1147–1150) was the second major crusade launched from Europe. The Second Crusade was started in response to the fall of the County of Edessa in 1144 to the forces of Zengi. The county had been founded during the First Crusade (1096–1099) by King Baldwin I of Jerusalem in 1098. While it was the first Crusader state to be founded, it was also the first to fall.

The only significant Christian success of the Second Crusade came to a combined force of 13,000 Flemish, Frisian, Norman, English, Scottish, and German crusaders in 1147. Travelling from England, by ship, to the Holy Land, the army stopped and helped the smaller (7,000) Portuguese army in the capture of Lisbon, expelling its Moorish occupants.

The Third Crusade (1189–1192) was an attempt by three European monarchs of Western Christianity (Philip II of France, Richard I of England and Frederick I, Holy Roman Emperor) to reconquer the Holy Land following the capture of Jerusalem by the Ayyubid sultan Saladin in 1187. For this reason, the Third Crusade is also known as the Kings' Crusade.[12]

It was partially successful, recapturing the important cities of Acre and Jaffa, and reversing most of Saladin's conquests, but it failed to recapture Jerusalem, which was the major aim of the Crusade and its religious focus.