The Truth About Islam

Lady Karissa along with Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey are very educated.  Lord Andrew Charles explains "It just takes a little studying about the world religions to realize that neither Christianity or Islam are Peaceful Religions as both played a part in the Crusades.

Lord Andrew Charles explains that one side were the Christians and on the other side were the Muslims and both wanted to rule the world and force their religion down people's throats and if they did would forfeit their lives.

"The two main players were The Habsburg Empire founded King Philip I of Spain who married the second daughter of King Ferinand of Aragon and Queen Isabella of Castile who in fact started the Spanish Inquisition.

Aragon didn't believe that women could govern Aragon, but Castile didn't believe it and when King John II of Castile died and his son, died his daughter, Princess Isabella became Queen of Castile and one of her ancestors was Prince John of Gaunt through his second wife, Princess Constance of Castile who had a daughter, Princess Catherine of Lancaster who married King Henry III of Castile  who had Queen Isabella of Castile who married King Ferdinand I of Aragon and they had four daughters, Princess Isabella, Princess Juana, Prince Juan, Princess Maria and Princess Catherine.

 Princess Juana marries Prince Philip of Burgundy and together they have a son, Charles V, The Holy Roman Emperor and he marries his first cousin, Princess Isabella of Portugal and they had King Philip II of Spain who marries four times and Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor among others." Lord Andrew Charles explains

"On the other side was the Ottoman Empire with a Sultan Osman I in 1299 – 1323/4 and he was the first Sultan of The Ottoman Empire and the founder of the Empire, and he was followed by Orhan, and he was followed by Murad I and he was followed by Bayezid I and he was followed by Mehmed I and he was followed by Murad II and he was followed by Mehmed II and he was followed Bayezid II and he was followed by Selim I and he was followed by Suleiman the Magnificent who took the Ottoman Empire into  a magnificent century for many years and he was succeeded by his son, Selim II and according to history he killed all his brothers and he was followed by his son, Murad III who killed all of his brothers one by one and he was followed by his son ,Mehmed III who followed the tradition of killing his brothers and he was followed by his son  ,Ahmed I who married Kosem, Sultana and when he died Kosem decided to allow the brother of Ahmed I to become Sultan of Turkey and his name was Mustafa I but he was found mentally unstable and he was replaced by Ahmed's I eldest son, Osman II who was killed and he was replaced by Murad IV who was the son of Ahmed I and Kosem and she was his regnant as he was  a minor.

"It was Murad IV that the Ottoman Empire decided to take over the world with Islam and he dies of drinking too much at the age of29 years old and his Ibrahim of the Ottoman Empire and it is through his descendants that the Habsburg finally defeated The Ottoman Empire by Prince Eugene of Savoy who was the great-grandson of King Philip II of Spain through his daughter, Princess Catalina the daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Valois who was the daughter of King Henry II of France." Lord Andrew Charles tells his children.

Both Empires fell after they joined forces in the Great War on Planet Earth that took place in Europe in 1914- 1918, and it was over the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and things escalated and the four major houses were Germany, Russia, Habsburgs, and Ottoman Empire and they all joined forces but all of a sudden England, France, The United States, got involved and guess what happened all four fell down and ceased to exist." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"All four had different religions that believed in Abrahamic God, but Odin intervened and brought them down and that is what happened." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Russian Empire was under Czar Nicholas II of Russia, The Ottoman Empire was under Mohammed V, The Habsburg Empire was under Franz Joseph I of Austria and Germany under Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany and he was the grandson of Queen Victoria of England through her eldest child and daughter, Princess Victoria of England." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"None of these Empires exist today." Lord Andrew Charles tells his children.

___________________________________________________________________________

Lady Karissa explains, " What a bunch of nonsense that Islamic men may take extra wives, but the women may not take an extra husband, and what if the sorry bastard is infertile and he doesn't realize it his fault and he takes a new woman, and nothing comes from it." 

"The Sultans, Kings, Emperors may take mistresses or concubines and father children, but women may not." Lady Karissa tells her children.

"I guess Islam never study biology in high school and in fact if they don't have sufficient sperm, it can't fertile the ovum, and no child will occur." Lady Karissa tells her children.

"What a pity with all of those women.  None of them became pregnant and wondered why." Lady Karissa tells her children

____________________________________________________________________________

Something good always comes out of something evil and it was during the Sultanate of Women (Turkish: Kadınlar saltanatı) was a period of extraordinary political influence exerted by wives and mothers of the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire during 1533 and 1656. and Lady Karissa explains one of the most She became one of the most powerful and influential women in Ottoman history, as well as a central figure during the era known as the Sultanate of Women

 and Lady Karissa explains one of the most She became one of the most powerful and influential women in Ottoman history, as well as a central figure during the era known as the Sultanate of Women

Lady Karissa tells her children, Queen Elizabeth I stated that men fight wars but women win wars."

It Islamic radical that assassinated Ghamdi in India, and they were no better than Christian-Counterparts forcing men, women and children to become either a Christian or Muslim

It Islamic radical that assassinated Ghamdi in India, and they were no better than Christian-Counterparts forcing men, women and children to become either a Christian or Muslim."  Lord Richard William Carey explains.

"Women are not chattel and neither are their children." Lady Karissa tells her children and "Women are not half a person and no women should have to walk a pace behind their husband as Hindu tells in it's society and states daughters are not good as sons."  

"Look what Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria, Empress Catherine I and Catherine II and Kosem Sultana did in history. " Lord Richard William states.