The Audience with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR

Lord Andrew Charles asks for an audience with his father, Lord Charles Andrew JR and like any good father he grants his son's request to see him.

When Lord Andrew Charles walks into his father's drawing room he bows to his father and mother and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles and asks, "Why the sad face, Lord Andrew Charles?"

"Dad, mom, I went to visit Karissa. I found her very delightful, but she is very unconventional, and she wants children but no husband and marriage." Lord Andrew Charles tells her father.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks up at his son, "Some women don't want marriage."

"I want marriage, a wife, and children and my choice is Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

"My son. I have no authority over Mademoiselle Karissa as for one she is not an aristocrat, and she lives in Bedford Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"Have you asked for help from Lord Richard William?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Lord Richard William will not interfere with Karissa's decision, and he has left it up to her to see me." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"Why can't we invite her over to Norfolk Estate?" Lord Andrew Charles asks his father.

"I tell you what Lord Andrew Charles. I will invite Mademoiselle Karissa to Norfolk Estate and ask Lord Richard William Carey to escort her." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son, "But I won't interfere with her decision."

Lord Charles Andrew JR invites Karissa to Norfolk via his second cousin once removed, Lord Richard William Carey and he carries out the invitation to Karissa and she receives the invitation, and she looks up at Lord Richard William Carey "What is the right protocol when you receive an invitation from a Duke of Territory?"

"I would accept it, Mademoiselle Karissa. I will be accompanying you to Norfolk Estate and presenting you to Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Patricia." Lord Richard William tells her.

Karissa looks at Lord Richard William and she answers "I will accept it as I don't want to offend His Grace, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR."

Lord Richard William Carey sends back an answer that Karissa and he will accept the invitation to Norfolk Estate.

Karissa wears her regency style dress that Lord Andrew Charles Howard saw her in at Madame's Boarding House and they travel to Norfolk Estate in the Carey carriage.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia are outside when the Carey carriage pulls up at Norfolk Estate and Lord Richard William walks up to his second cousin once removed, Lord Charles Andrew JR and he bows "Mademoiselle Karissa and I have come as she didn't want to offend either of you."

Karissa walks up and she gives them a curtsy and she asks Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR "Excuse me, Your Grace, but how did you raise your son?"

"I didn't raise him, Mademoiselle Karissa. Lord Andrew Charles and the rest of his siblings were raised by nannies." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Listen here, Lord Howard. Your son is a pest." Karissa exclaims "I don't understand why he doesn't choose one of his own."

"Lord Andrew Charles insists he won't marry unless he can marry you." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Karissa. "I have two other sons, but they are miserable failures at their marriages."

"I am sorry Sir. If your two older sons have failed, you." Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR, "but surely your daughters have given you grandchildren."