The Double Wedding of 2294

The Double Wedding of June 2294.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Viscount of Fairfax Territory and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Viscountess of Fairfax have been married 19 years and they have been blessed with four children, two daughters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, age 19 years old, Lady Samhain, age 17 years old, Lord Anthony Christopher age, 14 years old, and Lord Albert Edward age 11 years along with Lady Caroline Matilda Carey who is 12 years and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey who is 4 years and Lady Anastasia Christina who is also 11 years.

Lord Andrew Charles in 2293 is approaching 43 years old and Lady Karissa is nearly 38 years old when both Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain run to their father and mother and Lady Elizabeth is the first one to show her father and mother her engagement ring "I am engaged to Lord Richard Edward Howard III." Lady Elizabeth exclaims.

Lady Samhain extends out her hand and tells her father and mother "I am engaged to Lord David William Beck II." Lady Samhain tells her father and mother.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa " Am I to lose my daughters to their damn cousins." Lord Andrew Charles asks .

"It looks like it, Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa states, " This will please your father. He has been waiting for this day to arrive."

"Dad. I love Lord Richard Edward III and I have loved ever since we were children." Lady Elizabeth states "Furthermore, you should be happy I am marrying Howard."

"I am very happy that you are happy, but couldn't you marry outside of our family." Lord Andrew Charles asks Lady Elizabeth.

"I have a duty to my great-great-great-grandfather to carry on what he began in 2153 and Lord Richard Edward III feels the same way." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"I see that my father trained you well." Lord Andrew Charles states, "But by his own admission he didn't want to inherit this Dukedom, nor did your great-grandfather."

"Perhaps it is because they are both men and I am not and I have a stronger sense of duty." Lady Elizabeth tells her father.

"Lady Elizabeth. You are the heiress of Three Dukedoms, and you will need to make sure Lord Richard Edward III and you have an heir/heiress for each of these territories." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Our first child will inherit Norfolk Territory, our second child will inherit the Dukedom of Wessex Territory and our third will receive Pembroke and Fairfax Territory." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"I will govern Pembroke and Fairfax until at which time we have our third child." Lady Elizabeth states.

Lord Charles Andrew Jr walks in and asks " What is all the excitement?"

"Granddad. Lord Richard Edward III and I are engaged to marry each other." Lady Elizabeth tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

Lord Charles Andrew JR smiles at Lady Elizabeth and he tells her " I knew you wouldn't let me down , Lady Elizabeth."

Lord Richard Edward II with Lady Suzanne walks in Lord Richard Edward III and Lord Charles Andrew JR smiles at his nephew and grand-nephew "Your father would be proud of you this day." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his nephew and grand-nephew.

"What can I say if my son loves his second cousin and she is the daughter of my first cousin." Lord Richard Edward II tells his uncle.

Lady Samhain is quiet, and Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR "Lady Samhain is engaged to Lord David William Beck II."

"I am proud of you, Lady Samhain. My grand-nephew is a fine man and he raised a fine son, who is great-great-grandson." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Samhain.