Memories

Memories

Captain James T Kirk sits in his quarters on The USS Enterprise, and he thinks about his encounter with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and he wonders how Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is doing back at Beltane Manor on Star Base12.

He remembers that she promised him a tour of Pembroke Territory on his next shore-leave.

Bones McCoy walks into his quarters and asks, "What is matter Jim?"

"I was just thinking about Lady Howard." Jim tells Bones.

"I see, you met her too." Bones asks him

"I did" and did you meet her?" Jim asks Bones.

'I met Lady Howard out in her garden where she was letting her children play." Bones tells Jim.

"Lady Howard wasn't very talkative but she did tell me about her marriage to Lord Howard." Bones tells Jim.

"Yes Lady Howard did tell me about her marriage as well." Jim explains.

"Lady Howard told me the next time we have shore-leave. She would give me a tour of her territory of Pembroke." Jim tells Bones.

"Lord Howard told me that he loves Lady Howard but she doesn't reciprocate the same feelings toward him, but he keeps hoping that one day that she will." Jim tells Bones.

"Lord Richard William Carey loves Lady Karissa. " Jim tells Bones. "Did you meet Lord Carey?"

"I had the pleasure of meeting His Grace, Lord Carey with Lord Howard and Lady Howard." Bones explains.

"I just wonder how she is doing now back on Star Base 12 and how she is doing now?" Jim tells Bones.

"Jim. Let me give you some free advice from what I have seen from Lord Andrew Charles. He is a very jealous man of his wife. It is from my understanding he is one of the most powerful aristocrats on Star Base 12 and if he reported you to Star-Fleet Command it would ruin your career." Bones explains.

"Jim, you need to learn to suppress your feelings for Lady Howard." Bones tells him.

Jim Kirk can't see to suppress his feelings for Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and when he is on the deck on the USS Enterprise.

Mr. Spock notices how it affects Captain Kirk's performance, he is distracted and when Mr. Spock asks him, "Is there anything the matter, Captain Kirk?"

Captain Kirk just answers him, "You wouldn't understand Mr. Spock."

However, Bones McCoy does as he met Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard as well.

Bones McCoy tells Mr. Spock " Jim is distracted because Lady Howard is on his mind."

"Correct me, Dr. McCoy, but isn't Lady Howard a married woman?" Mr. Spock asks.

"Correct Mr. Spock. Lady Howard is, and I told Jim that." Bones states.

"It is illogical to want a woman that belongs to another man and he will never have her." Mr. Spock states.

"Mr. Spock, when it comes to the matter of the heart, logic flies out the door." Bones explains.

"In time after we leave the region that Star Base 12 is in, Jim will forget her." Bones explains, "but as long as we are in the same region of Star Base 12, Jim will always be thinking of Lady Howard." Bones tells him.

"We will leave this region pretty soon and we will patrol a different region." Bones explains.

A month later, The USS Enterprise leaves the region where Star Base 12 and it heads off to a new mission.

Captain James T Kirk is a man guided by his heart and even then, he wonders how Lady Karissa is doing on Star Base 12 and he looks forward to their next shore-leave.

______________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile back on Star Base 12, in November of 2281, Lady Karissa discovers that she is expecting Lord Richard William Carey and her first child that is scheduled to be born in June of 2282.

When Lord Richard William Carey tells his second cousin twice removed, Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Andrew Charles looks up from his paperwork and he looks at his second cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William and he tells him "I am married to Lady Karissa and any children she has from other men are my legal children and they remain with Lady Karissa and their other siblings out here at Beltane Manor. I acknowledge that you are the child's natural father."

"Listen here, Lord Andrew Charles. The child is my heir/heiress to my Dukedom. I will be there when the child is born, and I will sign the birth certificate and Lord David Beck will send it to the United Federation of Planets and Star-Fleet Central." Lord Richard William states.

"Don't you dare lay claim to my heir or heiress?" Lord Richard William tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William cross words and they look at each other and Lord Richard William tells Lord Andrew Charles "At the end I will win, and you will lose Lady Karissa." and he walks out of Lord Andrew Charles office at Beltane Manor.