Part Three: Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory

Part Three Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster

It is November of 2279, Lady Karissa walks into Lord Andrew Charles' study out at Beltane Manor and she looks at him "Are you busy?"

"No. Not particularly." Lord Andrew Charles answers, "What do you think about going to Fairfax Territory?"

"You may go if you like, but I prefer Beltane Manor. I can't tell you what to do. Lady Elizabeth doesn't need to be traveling." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lady Elizabeth will one day inherit Fairfax Territory as their Viscountess." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"You may take Lady Elizabeth to Fairfax Territory in 2285 when she turns 10 years old and if you establish a good relationship. Right now, every time you come near her she starts to cry and scream she will contact your father." Lady Karissa states.

"I didn't come to discuss Lady Elizabeth or Samhain with you. I came to give you this ultrasound picture." Lady Karissa states.

She hands him the ultrasound picture and Lord Andrew Charles looks at it "It is our son isn't it?" Lord Andrew Charles asks her.

"Lord David William tells me so and I will name him Lord Anthony Christopher Howard." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"When is our son due?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"He is due around Litha (Summer Solstice). Lady Karissa states.

"It's about time we have a son. I love our daughters and I know that our son will never replace Lady Elizabeth." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"No one will ever replace Lady Elizabeth, Lord Andrew Charles. She is our firstborn child and under the rules of absolute primogeniture regardless of her sex it is she will succeed you." Lady Karissa states.

"I would be careful because Lady Elizabeth just might alter that to matrilineal primogeniture and exclude sons for inheriting all together to retaliate against you." Lady Karissa explains.

"You are not one of Lady Elizabeth's favorite people and you don't want your father to come from York Territory." Lady Karissa states.

"Lady Samhain is afraid of you. I wonder why. You never carry your damn ass to the nursery. Rest assured this will haunt you until the day Odin calls you to Valhalla." Lad Karissa states.

"Lord Anthony Christopher will become Duke of Lancaster Territory. It once belonged to one of my Beaufort cousins on my great-grandmother's side, but it has fallen into the abyss." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"When Lady Samhain turns five years old she will need to tour Clarence Territory. I have asked Lord Frederick William and Lord Thomas William to accompany you and Lady Samhain." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"You know that they will not go unless Lord Richard William is invited." Lady Karissa states.

"I have invited Lord Richard William as well. I know they are inseparable." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Our blood is thicker than water." Lord Andrew Charles states "It is how we are raised, and Lord Frederick William raises his children well."

"I can't say that about my grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles states, "Dad doesn't like to talk about his father.

"It is understandable, Lord Andrew Charles. Lord Charles Andrew Senior was nothing but a tyrant." Lady Karissa states.

"None of Lord Frederick William Howard's sons were afraid of him." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I have asked Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas and Lord Frederick to be our son's Godfather's and Lady Paulina and Lady Josette to be his God-mothers." Lady Karissa states.