Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann are expecting their last child together and the child is due in March of 2290 and of course Lord Andrew Charles wants a son just like any other man does.

Lord Andrew Charles's daughters out number his sons, and he has three daughters and two sons, and his two eldest daughters are with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and his third daughter is with Lady Theresa Hardwick.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is pregnant with their fifth child, and she has chosen the name for their daughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard and if a boy, Lord Steven David Howard.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth choose the names for their fourth daughter after the tragic Queen of King George I of England who was the mother of King George II of England and great-grandmother of Queen Caroline Matilda of Denmark. 

Lord Andrew Charles likes the names for their fifth child, and he tells Lady Karissa " I am getting tired of the same old recycle names." 

"I am glad to hear it." Lady Karissa explains. "I thought of some boy's names with S and D, and I came up with Steven David." 

"I have always left the names of our children up to you." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"This child will be given the Dukedom of Gloucester Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"My grandfather wanted the territories of Lennox, but I will get that one later." Lord Andrew Charles states " The Howard's have Norfolk, Essex, Lancaster, Clarence, Cambridge, Wessex, Langley, Northampton, Northumberland, York, and Sussex."  

"Don't let the power to get to your head. It will be your downfall." Lady Karissa states.

"With the coming of this child ends my agreement with you, Andrew Charles. I will remain as long as my children need me and until all of them are grown and married." Lady Karissa states.

"Lady Elizabeth is only 15 years old, Lady Samhain is only 13 years old, Lord Anthony is not even 10 years old, Lady Caroline Matilda is not even 9 years old, Lord Benjamin Lawrence is not even 3 years old, and Lord Albert Edward is not even 5 years old as yet and I have to consider Lady Anastasia Christina as well." Lady Karissa explains.

"I am just waiting for Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain to marry as well as Lord Anthony." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Richard William Carey and I plan to marry each other when Lady Elizabeth becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"My poor darlings, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence feel that they don't belong here with the Howard's and Lady Caroline Matilda is very devoted to her father, Lord Richard William and The Carey's." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I am sure Lord Richard William told Lady Caroline Matilda that her great-great-great-grandmother was Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was Lord Patrick William Howard through his granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Yes, but their great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was Lord Steven Carey." Lady Karissa exclaims, through his grandson, Lord William Carey."

________________________________________________________________________________

The History behind Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory