Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. The Good Duke of Norfolk Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior is the eldest son and child of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill. He was born in 2208 six months after his first cousin, Lord George Frederick Carey.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had two brothers, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior born in 2210 and Lord Edwin William Howard in 2215, and one sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, named for her aunt born in 2220.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was married to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart in 2228 at the age of 20 years old. 

Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart was the daughter of Lord Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory and Lady Henrietta Bourbon, and she was born in 2210 in Lennox Territory

She wasn't Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR ladylove, as he fell in love with Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck the sister of Lord David Edward Christopher Beck Senior.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior considered the Beck's to be petty aristocrats with no social standings and the way they climbed up the social ladder was to marry into good aristocratic families that had daughters that were to be their father's h...

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior considered the Beck's to be petty aristocrats with no social standings and the way they climbed up the social ladder was to marry into good aristocratic families that had daughters that were to be their father's heiresses.

Lord David Edward Christopher Beck married a sister of Lord David Edward Christopher Beck, and he was the father of Lord William Edward Beck, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck named for her aunt and Lord David Edward Christopher Beck II.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR fell in love with Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and when announced that he was going to marry her. Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior told him he would not consent to it, and he had already contracted a marriage for him with Lord Charles James Stuart's daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

"Lady Patricia is the daughter of The Duke of Lennox Territory and she is your equal, whereas Lady Beck is not. She is not even the daughter of Marquess, Earl, Viscount or Count."  Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"Damn your territory, father. Find a new heir." Lord Charles Andrew JR   tells his father, "Give it to my brothers." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his father.

"Don't pass the damn territory onto me, Lord Charles Andrew JR." Lord Richard Edward states.

"Lord Edwin is too young." Lord Richard Edward tells his brother.