The New Courier of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, the eldest child and daughter, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his name is Lord Edward John Seymour, eldest child and son of Lord John Seymour, Duke of Somerset Territory.

Lord Edward Seymour and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard share a common ancestress, Lady Elizabeth Cheney who married twice and she had two daughters, Lady Elizabeth Tinley and Lady Ann Say and it was Lady Elizabeth who married Lord Thomas Howard and they had three notable children: Lord Thomas, Lady Elizabeth. and Lord Edmund Howard.

Lady Ann Say married Lord John Wentworth and they had a daughter, Lady Margaret who married Sir John Seymour who had had three notable children: Lord Edward Seymour, Lord Thomas Seymour, and Queen Jane Seymour.

Lord Edward Seymour married twice, his first wife, Lady Catherine Fillio gave him two sons, Lord John and Lord Edward, and his second wife, Lady Anne Stanhope gave him a son, Lord Edward, but after Lord Edward by his second wife's had no more issue. 

The Dukedom of Somerset was conferred to Lord Edward Seymour, the son of Lady Catherine Fillio, this is Lord Edward Seymour's Karma for accusing his wife of cheating.

Lord Edward Seymour, the son of Lord Edward Seymour by Lady Anne Stanhope married Queen Elizabeth's first cousin once removed, Lady Katherine Grey and they were imprisoned as she was in the line of sucession according to King Henry's Line of Succe...

Lord Edward Seymour, the son of Lord Edward Seymour by Lady Anne Stanhope married Queen Elizabeth's first cousin once removed, Lady Katherine Grey and they were imprisoned as she was in the line of sucession according to King Henry's Line of Succession and his grandson, Lord William Seymour did the same when he married Lady Arbelle Stuart who was also in line of succession. 

Both Lord Edward and Lord Thomas Seymour were executed for high treason under the reign of their nephew, King Edward VI of England, but then again Edward VI was a Tudor.

Apparently, King Edward VI's Tudor blood meant more to him than the Seymour blood that ran through his veins. 

When Lord Edward's son, Lord Edward Seymour by Lady Anne Stanhope. Queen Elizabeth I of England conferred the title of Sir Edward Seymour. She saw the justice of giving it to the eldest son of his first marriage.

When Lord Edward Seymour tells his father, Lord John that he is seeing Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Lord John looks at his son" I wonder how Lord Howard is taking the news."

Lady Josette tells her husband " I won't worry about it my dear Lord John. Lady Karissa won't let him interfere with her children's happiness." 

"It is Lady Karissa who has the children's guardianship until they come of age." Lady Josette explains.

"If I recall Lady Karissa has the third highest rank on Star Base 12 as Marchioness of Pembroke Territory whereas Lord Richard William Carey has the second highest rank on Star Base 12 as Duke of Bedford Territory, and it is Lord Andrew Charles that holds the highest rank." Lord John states.

"Lady Karissa was Marchioness before Lord Andrew Charles became Duke and he was only a Viscount. Lady Josette states.

"I heard that Lord Charles Andrew JR created him a Viscount." Lord John explains.