The Challenge

The Challenge

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is asked to pick up Karissa in Bedford Territory and escort her to Fairfax Estate where Lord Andrew Charles is Viscount and while Lord Charles Andrew Howard III looks at Karissa and she asks, "What is a viscount exactly?"

"A viscount is below a damn Duke, Marquess, and an Earl. It's just another stupid title." Lord Charles Andrew III explains.

"I am impressed but not really." Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew III.

"What do you aspire to be?" Karissa asks.

"I aspire to become Duke of Norfolk Territory as I am the eldest son." Lord Charles Andrew III states.

"Do you think you will be happy?" Karissa asks.

"Aristocrats don't know what happiness is. We are not so lucky." Lord Charles Andrew III tells her.

"Don't you think you deserve to be happy, to be in love and feel love?" Karissa asks.

"I want to be happy, and I want to be loved for myself and not for my title, money or wealth. My damn father married me to damaged goods." Lord Charles Andrew III tells Karissa.

"What do you think divorce is for? It is there to rid you of an unhappy marriage." Karissa tells him.

"I am in the process of divorcing the woman I was forced to marry." Lord Charles Andrew III tells her.

"What is your desire, Karissa?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard III asks.

"Lord Charles Andrew III. I only wish for three things, and one is a daughter, and the man to give her to me and for us to be happy." Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew III.

"Karissa. Let me be honest with you. My youngest brother is the handsomest of us all. He lacks experience." Lord Charles Andrew III tells her.

"I suppose you have more experience with the ladies and how to satisfy them." Karissa asks.

"I have never had a complaint." Lord Charles Andrew III tells Karissa.

Karissa smiles and she looks at Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and he takes into his arms, and he starts to kiss her, and she feels her heart race and she can't control herself and she returns his kisses.

Lord Charles Andrew III has the coach pull over and he draws the curtains, and he places his hands under her dress and he looks at her " What no panties?"

"Heaven no. I never wear them." Karissa admits.

Lord Charles Andrew III parts her thighs and with two fingers he inserts inside of her and he starts to massage her clit and he feels it extend and harden and Karissa start to ride his fingers as if they are making love to one another and she starts to breath hard and deep and she starts to moan in ecstasy and she cries out " I am cummings! I am cummings!"

Lord Charles Andrew III smiles and he lays her across the seat and gets between her thighs and start to give her cunnilingus and she cums again and again and finally Lord Charles Andrew III throws her legs up over his shoulders and inserts his hard penis deep inside of her and Lord Charles Andrew III moves, and Karissa moves with him and they make love to each other and it profound and long. It has been 30 minutes before he tells Karissa " I have to cum Karissa."

"Cum Lord Charles Andrew III." Karissa tells him and he lets out a piercing scream of ecstasy and he takes Karissa into his arms and he kisses her and it leaves them breathless.

Lord Charles Andrew III helps Karissa to tidy up and he orders the carriage to continue to Fairfax Estate.

Lord Andrew Charles is waiting outside of Fairfax Estate when the carriage arrives, and he opens up the door and he helps Karissa out of the carriage.