Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory

Lord Edmund Bridgeton, and his wife, thought they had the market cornered on having beautiful daughters and handsome sons, but they met match with Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory, and Viscount of Fairfax Territory and his wife, Lady Karissa, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory, Viscountess of Fairfax Territory and Duchess of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Edmund's daughter, Lady Daphne marries the Duke of Hastings has one son, and then his eldest son, Lord Anthony marries Lady Kate, and they have four children, Lord Edmund named for his paternal grandfather, two children in between, a daughter, Lady Mary named for her maternal grandmother.

Lord Benedict is next to marry, and so forth, and the next one to marry is Lord Collin, Lady Eloise, Lord Gregory and finally Lady Hinthina.

Poor Lord Edmund at the age of 36 years old dies from what is in medical terms called analytic shock because he is allergic to bees.

Lord Edmund's widow is expecting their last child and the posthumous child of Lord Edmund, and his widow wants to join him, and she can't bear to walk into the nursery.

What family names their children in alphabet order. I wonder?"

__________________________________________

The year is 2284, and once every four and half years, Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa come together to have another child to increase the Howard family which originated with Sir John Howard and Lady Joan of Cornwall in the 13th century.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory is the most powerful aristocrat on Star Base 12 and most powerful duke on Star Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard can trace his heritage back to King John of England whose great-granddaughter, Lady Joan of Cornwall married Sir John Howard and their great-great-great-great-grandson, Lord John Howard who was also the grandson of Lord Thomas Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk of the first creation left no male heirs, so they look to his eldest daughter, Lady Margaret who married Sir Robert Howard of Tendering and it is their son, Lord John Howard who becomes the 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard by the age of 30 years old has three children with his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and their three children are: Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, who is the heiress to three Dukedoms, Lady Samhain who is Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa have three beautiful children, and no one can corner the market on god genes or DNA. It just comes naturally.

There is one thing wrong about Lord Andrew Charles and it is he is a terrible lover, but when it comes time for him to have another child he is fertile as a stud bull.

The time comes in November of 2284, and Lord Andrew Charles becomes lovey -dovely and he walks to Lady Karissa suite, and she is surrounded by her four children, Lady Elizabeth, age 8. Lady Samhain, age 6, Lord Anthony age 4 years old, and Lady Caroline Matilda who is 21/2 years old.

Lord Andrew Charles walks into her suite and he looks at her "I see you have your cubs around you."

"You are very amusing, Lord Preppy Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa tells him 'What brings you to my suite this evening?"

"I thought we might get together this evening." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Good grief, Andrew Charles. What is wrong with your mistress? "Lady Karissa asks.