The Daughters of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard -Carey nee Lowell

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard- Carey nee Lowell didn't relocate to Star Base 12 from Post World War Three Planet Earth, and she had no idea that she would mean three men and they were related to each other through the same paternal great-great...

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard- Carey nee Lowell didn't relocate to Star Base 12 from Post World War Three Planet Earth, and she had no idea that she would mean three men and they were related to each other through the same paternal great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard and one of his two grandchildren, his   second grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lady Karissa declared that Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Richard William Carey were three of the most handsome men on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard had songs for each one of them and she chose for Lord Andrew Charles Howard, the song "You are So Vain" by Caryl

Simon, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, " If You Think I am Sexy" by Sir Rod Stewart, and "Sweet, Sweet Smile, by the Carpenters for Lord Richard William Carey.

When Karissa first arrived on Star Base 12 it was Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley that escorted Karissa on his arm, and he introduced her to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard William Carey and standing by their father's side were Lord Andrew Charles Howard, age 24 years old, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, aged 44 years old.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was not even 19 years old when she arrived on Star Base 12 and she really didn't set out to create a dynasty with Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Richard William Carey or Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

It was her empathy towards Lord Patrick William Howard and what he had to gone through in April of 2153 with the onset of World War Three and she could understand it was she was from Post World War Three Planet Earth, and she could understand what Lord John Carey went through as well.

All the weary travelers of the bleak cold April day in 2153 had to give up everything that they loved, and they had to flee for their dear lives and their very existences and travel 4.5 long weary years on board the USS Excalibur. 

They only brought with them that they could carry in suitcases and the tools of their trade and when they heard the devastating news of May 1, (Beltane Day) 2153 it most have angered Odin that mortal men desecrated one of the significant of Pagan Sabbats hailed on the onset of Summer.