Shore-leave Part One

Part One of Shore-leave

The U.S.S. Enterprise orbits around Star Base 12 and asks if some of their personnel may take shore-leave in Norfolk Territory and the message is received by Lord Andrew Charles, Duke of Norfolk Territory and he responds, "We will be glad to accommodate some of your officers at Norfolk Estate."

Lord Andrew Charles informs Lady Karissa of their guests that will arrive for shore-leave.

Lady Karissa who is taking care of Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain and Lord Anthony looks up at Lord Andrew Charles and she asks, "Where are these gentlemen coming to be staying?"

"I will put them up at Norfolk Estate since it is no longer being used since we moved here at Beltane Manor." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"We can house one of them here at Beltane Manor." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Capt. James T Kirk decides who will take their shore leave and he chooses Dr. Leonard David McCoy, Mr. Spock and Nurse Christine Chapel to take their 10-day shore leave first, after they return Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott, Lt Sulu and Lt Uhura and finally Capt., James T .Kirk will take his shore-leave last.

Only the officers on the Enterprise will take their shore-leave. The rest of the crew has to wait.

Dr. McCoy, Nurse Chapel and Mr Spock are transported down by shuttlecraft near Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory on Star Base 12 and waiting for them to walk out are Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa with their three children, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain and Lord Anthony.

Dr McCoy, Mr. Spock and Nurse Chapel are greeted by Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey who is the Duke of Bedford Territory.

"Good Morning Gentlemen and Miss Chapel.I am Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of this territory and this is Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lord Richard William Carey tells them.

"Oh in waiting is Lady Karissa, Duchess of Norfolk and Marchioness Pembroke Territory with my three cousins, Lady Elizabeth age 5, Lady Samhain age 31/2 years old and Lord Anthony age 3 months old." Lord Richard William explains.

Lady Karissa with the children walks up and she says " Welcome to Star Base 12 and two of you will be staying with Lord Andrew Charles and me at Beltane Manor and the other will be comfortable at Norfolk Estate, but Lord Andrew Charles brother, Lord Patrick William II and Lady Paulina will be your host and hostess."

"Nurse Chapel and Dr. McCoy will lodge with us at Beltane Manor and Mr. Spock. You will be lodged at Norfolk Estate. Lord Patrick and Lord Charles Andrew III like to play three dimensional chests, and they have a library, music room, and you will find it very comfortable there." Lady Karissa explains.

"Nurse Chapel and Dr. McCoy will find Beltane Manor very comfortable." Lady Karissa states ' but I hope you like children."

"This is the heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk territory and she is her grandfather's princess." Lady Karissa states.

"Lady Samhain is the Duchess of Clarence and Lord Anthony is Duke of Lancaster Territory."Lady Karissa tells them.

"I love children." Nurse Chapel tells Lady Karissa.

"In that case you are free to help me with the children if you like."Lady Karissa tells her with a smile " and you Dr. McCoy, do you like children?"

"Lady Howard. I have a 25 year old daughter Joanna, but I haven't seen since my former wife and I divorced." Dr. McCoy states.

"What a shame, Dr. McCoy." Lady Karissa tells him.

"It is a long story, Lady Howard and my mistake.' Dr. McCoy explains.