Lord Frederick William and Lord Philip John Carey

Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Philip John Carey - Two the most handsome young men of Star Base 12.

In their age they were considered two of the most handsome young men on Star Base 12 and considered a good catch for any young woman born into an aristocrat or gentry family on Star Base 12.

Lord Frederick William Howard is the eldest child and son of Lord Patrick William Howard 1st Duke Norfolk Territory and Lord John Philip Carey, 1st Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Frederick William Howard's daughter would marry Lord Philip's son, Lord Willam Carey in 2207 and in 2209, they would have a son, Lord George Frederick Carey and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard's second brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard would marry Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill, and in 2209, they would have Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and they would be first cousins.

Lord Frederick William Howard would become the 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2190 and he would govern Norfolk Territory until 2210, and his second Senior would become the 3rd Duke of Norfolk Territory from 2210 until 2240, and his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR would succeed him and he would marry Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and she was the daughter of the Duke of Lennox Territory who was a direct descendant of King Charles II and his illegitimate son, Lord Charles Beauclerc, Duke of Lennox whose mother was Lady

Louise de Kéroualle, Duchess of Portsmouth and he was the youngest of seven sons of King Charles II of England and his many mistresses.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart was a proud man and he married Lady Anabella Drummond and they had three children, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart II, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and Lord Robert James Stuart.

Lady Anabella Drummond's direct descendants came from the marriage with King Robert II of Scotland and also another Lady Margaret Drummond became Queen of King David II of Scotland.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart betrothed his daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2227 and they were married in June of 2228 but their first child, a son named after his grandfather and father didn't arrive until January of 2230, to be followed by four children.

Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Patricia first daughter, Lady Patricia Charlene arrived in April of 2235, to be followed by a second son, Lord Patrick William Howard II in September of 2240, and it held to argument between father and son when Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR argued with his son, Lord Charles Andrew JR about when his son named his second son, Lord Patrick William Howard II, and Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his father to mind his own his business and his two brothers side with their eldest brother along with their mother.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior dies in November 2240 and Lord Charles Andrew JR succeeds his father, as the fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory and he has two more children with Lady Patricia, Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2245 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard named in the honor of his great-uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory whose sons inherit the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew JR is ambitious as his father but seeks harmonious marriages for his two oldest children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Patricia Charlene Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR choses Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope for his eldest son and Lord John Neville, the son of Lord Ralph Neville, Earl of Westmorland Territory on Star Base 10 and who was a direct descendants of Sir Ralph Neville, Earl of Westmorland and Sir Richard Neville, the King Maker who had two daughters, Lady Isabella and Lady Anne and both married the sons of Lord Richard, Duke of York and their aunt, Lady Cecily Neville, Prince George of Clarence and they had a daughter, Lady Margaret and Lady Anne Neville who married Prince Edward who was killed and second, King Richard III of England but their son, Prince Edward died too

Lord Charles Andrew JR looks at Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope and she comes from a good gentry family that is a direct descendant of Prince Thomas of Woodstock, the youngest son of King Edward III of England.

Lord Victor Charles Stanhope marries a direct descendant of one of the granddaughters of King Edward III.

Lord Victor Charles Stanhope had two children, Lord Edward Stanhope and Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope.

Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope is a beautiful young woman, but little did Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR know that she had a checkered past.

Lord Charles Andrew JR had considered both the daughters of Lord Henry Valois as suitable brides for his son, Lady Claudine and Lady Madeleine Valois as well as Lady Maxima Habsburg and Lady Mary Bourbon and three were of French ancestry and one was of Spanish ancestry.

All four were worthy to be the wife of what was supposed to be the next Duke of Norfolk Territory, but little did Lord Charles Andrew JR know that his father had turned the sucession into a game between his three grandsons.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior stated that the first of his grandsons that gave him his first great-grandchild would inherit the title of Duke of Norfolk Territory after their father.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was left in a dilemma in 2270, when his two older sons had failed to produce a single child with their wives.