The Audience with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR Part Two

Faithful to his word, Lord David William Beck informs his great uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR about Lord Andrew Charles conduct at the Starfleet Dinner and Dance and Lord Charles Andrew JR is very upset at the conduct of his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Charles Andrew JR with Lord Richard William Carey and Lord David William Beck stand waiting for Lord Andrew Charles to enter the drawing room and when he walks in he bows to his father, Lord Richard Wiliam Carey and Lord David William Beck and his mother is there standing by her husband's side and Lady Patricia is not too happy about her youngest son's conduct.

"Do you know why I summoned you, Lord Andrew Charles?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR asks his youngest son.

"I have no idea, father." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"I tell you why, Lord Andrew Charles. Lord David William Beck told me about your lack of conduct last night at the Starfleet Academy Dinner and Dance." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Father. I only asked Karissa to dance with me and I started a conversation with her and told I was going to marry me." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"You can't marry a woman that doesn't want to marry you, Lord Andrew Charles. For one she is not under any obligations to follow our rules." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Mademoiselle Karissa is not afraid to tell you off." Lord Charles Andrew JR states " I would recommend you humble yourself in front of her." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his youngest son.

"I told her that I loved her and would move heaven and earth for her." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"It appears that she is not moved and she has told you so. " Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lord Andrew Charles. Karissa asked me to ban you from my territory and for the sake of peace. I am obliged to do so." Lord Richard William states.

Lord David William Beck tells Lord Andrew Charles " I have a message from the Dean of Star-Fleet Academy that you are forbidden to come on Star-Fleet Academy property."

"Lt Kevin Thomas Riley and Lt. Richard Williams reported that you were bothersome to Karissa at the Star-Fleet Dinner and Dance last night." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lord Andrew Charles. I thought I brought you up better than that." Lady Patricia states " You are entirely too rebellious, defiant at the age of 23 year old.

"Why do you keep disappointing your father and me, isn't it bad enough that your brothers have no children." Lady Patricia states.

"Your father and I were counting on you." Lady Patricia states.

"What am I to do, mother?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Listen to me good, Lord Andrew Charles. You cannot make a woman love you. Either she will or she won't." Lady Patricia states.

"I just won't marry then if I can't have Karissa. "Lord Andrew Charles states "I will remain a bachelor until the day that I die."

"Don't overdramatize this, Lord Andrew Charles. There are plenty of young ladies on Star Base 12 to be worthy of being your wife." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I won't marry any aristocratic daughter." Lord Andrew Charles states "Half of them are not Virgins and most of the men have had them."

"All the better that she is broken in and you two do your duties towards your family and produce a child." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"You don't have to bed her but every four and half years until you get your children." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Let her take a lover and you take a mistress." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his youngest son "but be discreet about it."