Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey, Granddaughter of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey,

Granddaughter of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II

Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey is the granddaughter of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley through their daughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey and her husband, Lord John Devereux

Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey is the great-granddaughter of both Lady Karissa, Lord Richard William Carey and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Isabella Collins.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard has a brother, Lord Stephen Deveruux as well, but under the laws of matrilineal succession enacted by Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

Lady Caroline Matilda, Duchess of Bedford Territory altered the succession to the Dukedom of Bedford after her father died in 2331 and it excluded all sons from ever inheriting the Dukedom of Bedford again.

Only daughters and their female descendants could inherit it after 2331 and only Carey members could inherit it and she had a paternal aunt, Lady Richenda Bourbon and she had a daughter, Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon who was also placed in line of the succession after all her descendants.

Lady Caroline Matilda had a grand aunt, Lady Roberta Carey and she had a granddaughter, Lady Frances Herbert also included in the succession to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.

She heard that she had a great-great-aunt, Lady Georgette and she had a granddaughter, Lady Florence Clark and she was included in the act of succession.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey was named for paternal great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and she was born in 2335, to Lady Isabella Karissa Carey and she was raised by her mother and father in Bedford Territory out at Bedford Manor.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and her husband, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley inherited the Dukedom of Bedford Territory in 2331 upon the death of Lord Richard William Carey who became Duke in 2270 at the age of 20 years old.

Lady Caroline Matilda was born on her father's 32nd birthday in 2282 and when she became Duchess, she was 49 years old when she became Duchess of Bedford Territory.

Lady Isabella Karissa Carey was her second child, and she was born in 2310 and in 2331 she was 21 years old, and she married Lord John Devereux in 2332 and Lady Sophia Charlotte was born 2335.

Lady Isabella Karissa Carey at the age of 40 in 2352 dies unexpectedly and she leaves her two children for their father to raise and he raises them with the care of Lady Caroline Matilda up until the year of 2365 and Lady Caroline Matilda dies in 2365 at the age of 83 years and the next i line to inherit the Dukedom of Bedford is Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey who is 30 years old and doesn't marry until 2370 at the age of 35 years to Lord Desmond Collins and they have only one child, a daughter, Lady Matilda Caroline Carey in 2375 and Lady Sophia Charlotte is 40 years old when she gives birth to Lady Matilda Carolina Carey.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey is one of the Edwardian Carey's and she prefers the dresses of the Edwardian period (Downton Abbey Era).

Lady Sophia Charlotte is pretty, but she is not as beautiful as her other female cousins.

Like Lady Karissa stated it is better to be pretty or cute, rather than beautiful and vain.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey has charm, grace, and good manners. She has a pleasant disposition, and she is even tempered and seldom gets mad. She is slow to anger, kind and has a heart of gold.

Lady Sophia Charlotte is very attached to her mother, Lady Isabella Karissa and her grandmother, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey.

When Lady Sophia Charlotte lost her mother. The only person she had was her grandmother as she was born 5 years after her great-great-grandmother died, and six year later 4 years after her great-grandfather died.

She wasn't particularly close to her great grandfather, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley or her grandfather, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II or her uncle, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III. but she was close to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard who married her cousin, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V as she was also the -great-great-granddaughter of Lady Karissa, her great-grandmother but so then again was Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V was Lady Karissa's great-great-grandson through Lady Caroline Matilda's son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III.

She was close to Lady Karissa Elizabeth twins, Lady Elizabeth Beltane and Lady Victoria Isabella Riley who were born in 2365.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey became Duchess in 2352 and she governed Bedford Territory from 2352 until 2420 and then her daughter, Lady Matilda Caroline Carey at the age of 40 years old become Duchess of Bedford Territory but she alters the succession whereas her second cousin, Lady Elizabeth Beltane Riley can succeed her to the Dukedom as she is the eldest of the twin daughters of Lady Karissa Elizabeth and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley and she was born in 2375.

Lady Elizabeth Beltane Riley doesn't marry, but her sister, Lady Victoria Isabella does and she has a daughter, Lady Caroline Elizabeth Riley in 2395 and in 2420 when Lady Matilda Caroline Carey passes away it goes to Lady Caroline Elizabeth Riley and she governs Bedford Territory from 2420 until 2460 and finally it reverts back to Lady Richenda great-granddaughter, Lady Lettice Charlotte Carey who is given the surname of Carey from her great-grandmother, Lady Richenda Carey, Lord Richard William Carey sister.

Lady Lettice Carey was born in 2420 and when she became Duchess of Bedford Territory in 2460 she was twenty years old.

Bedford Territory remains with the Carey family permanently with Lady Lettice Carey.