Part Four - The Stuart's of Lennox Territory on Star Base 12

Welcome To Part Four   of The Howard's of Star Base 12.

Lord Alexander James Stuart is a direct descendant of King Robert Bruce's daughter, Princess Marjorie who married Walter Stuart, 6th High Steward of Scotland and it was their son, that became King Robert II of Scotland and he had son with Lady Elizabeth Mare named Prince David who became King Robert III of Scotland and he married Lady Anabella Drummond and they had King James I of Scotland and he married Lady Joan Beaufort, the granddaughter of King Edward III of England and she was the daughter of Prince John of Gaunt who was the third son of King Edward III of England and his third wife, Lady Katherine Swynford and she was the sister of Lord John Beaufort, 2nd Duke of Somerset and Aunt to Lady Margaret Beaufort and grand-Aunt of King Henry VII of England and with King James I of Scotland she had King James II of Scotland and he married Mary of Guelders and they had King James III of Scotland who married Princess Margaret of Denmark and they had a son. King James IV who married Princess Margaret Tudor who was the eldest daughter of King Henry VII of England and Queen Elizabeth of York and they had King James V of Scotland who marries Marie De Guise who gave birth to Mary, Queen of Scotland who married three times but only have one child with her second husband, her third cousin, Lord Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, whose mother was Lady Margaret Douglas and she was the daughter of Queen Margaret Tudor with her second husband, Lord Archibald Douglas, Earl of Angus and Lady Margaret Douglas married Lord Matthew Stuart, Earl of Lennox and they had two sons, Lord Henry, Stuart and Lord Charles Stuart, Earl of Lennox and when Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley married Queen Mary, Queen of Scotland they had one son, King James the VI of Scotland and the first of England and he married Princess Anne of Denmark and they had three children: Prince Henry who died of smallpox's at the age of 18 years, Princess Elizabeth who married King Frederick of Bohemia who was the grandmother of King George I of England, and King Charles I of England who marries Princess Henrietta Manie, daughter of King Henry The IV of France and Marie De Medici and they had two kings of England, King Charles the II known as "The Merry Monarch" and King James II of England.

King Charles II married but left no lawful issue, but he did leave a number of non-marital children with his mistresses that he acknowledged as his own sons and daughter, Lord James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth by Lucy Walter and the following sons

Charles FitzCharles, 1st Earl of Plymouth, Charles FitzRoy, 2nd Duke of Cleveland, Henry FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Grafton, George FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Northumberland, Charles Beauclerc, 1st Duke of St Albans, and Charles Lennox, 1st Duke of Richmond, 1st Duke of Lennox and this where Lord Alexander James Stuart got his ancestry from the son of King Charles and his French mistress, Louise de Kéroualle, Duchess of Portsmouth.

It was Lord Patrick William Howard that brought Lord Alexander James Stuart with him on April 30, 2153.

Lord Alexander James Stuart, 1st Duke of Lennox Territory marries Lady Annabella Margaret Drummond and once they settled in the southwestern territory that Lord Alexander James Stuart became Duke of Lennox Territory with his wife, Lady Annabella Margaret Drummond. They started their family in 2158 with a son, Lord James Charles Stuart and a second son, Lord Robert David Stuart in 2160 and both sons married the daughters of Lord Robert Bourbon and his wife, Lady Madeleine Valois. And Lord James Stuart married Lady Joan Bourbon and Lord Robert Stuart married Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon and both sons had children, Lord James had a son, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lord Robert David Stuart had Lord James Alexander Stuart.

 And  Lord James Stuart married Lady Joan Bourbon and Lord Robert Stuart married Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon and both sons had children, Lord James had  a son, Lord Alexander  Charles Stuart and Lord Robert David Stuart had Lord  James Alexander St...