Government Secrets

Government Secrets

Like every government it has its dirty little secrets until they surface and are exposed.

The United Federation of Planets was no different when it formed after World War Three on October31, 2153.

Even before the outbreak of World War Three. The United Federation of Planets was supplying their soldiers with drugs and making them dependent on the drugs.

The men became so dependent on them that they would do just about anything to get the next fix of drugs.

This way the United Federation of Planets could control the men and what they think and most probably programmed to think that they didn't need sex less alone a woman.

When World War III broke out on May 1, 2153, the men were so dependent upon those mind-controlling drugs that it turned them into fighting machines for the United Federation of Planets.

One such experiment that was advocated was the extermination of people that may have been affected from radiation poisoning as it may affect their genes and future generations might be affected from the long-term side effects of it despite the many new types of therapy to treat radiation poisoning.

It was received with indifference from both sides. Some people favored it and some people stated it was no better than what Hitler had done in the twenty centuries.

Colonel Philip Green was a modern-day Hitler with a similar plan to create a master race and in 2155 he showed up with men that survived World War III and made his way through Post World War III Planet Earth, and he eliminated anyone who might be affected from radiation.

Thanks to Odin, Flint The Immortal stopped him when launched The Ebola Virus over the mountains of Montana and it killed him instantly.

It was recorded that over 5000 instant people were exterminated under Green before he met his demise.

Later on in 2269, under the Presidency of Kenneth Wescott. He established an experiment program to repopulate the earth with young people that were tested.

All in all, only 500 young people were found to be fertile and left unaffected from radiation.

There were 250 young men and 250 young women 15 and under that were unaffected and when all were tested.

The Medical team of The United Federation of Planet compiled a list of the young people and for the most part they were war orphans and all of them had lost their families due to the long-term effects from radiation.

The United States even 118 years later was plagued with famine and the government had to start to ration food out by food coupons to avoid a widespread famine, but families were given just so many food coupons a month.

It led some families to abandon children that were left behind by their relatives and they signed them up for the United Federation of Planet relocation program.

One name of the UFP list was the name of Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, age 15 years old and when her caretakers could no longer feed her.

They relisted her in the United Federation of Planet relocation of Program started in 2270 and she boarded the USS Republic on May 1, 2270 with the 499 young people in the Project Repopulation sponsored by President Kenneth Westcott.

The program would help turn these young fertile men and women into new Adams and Eves of the 22nd century.

They would be paired together and expected to mate and have children together.

They would be given aphrodisiac to increase their need for sex and in the end, it would produce a child that would be given to a more worthy couple.

The young people would never see their children again, as they were meant only for breeding purposes.

When these young people were placed on The USS Republic. It stopped the program, and it was trashed by the new United Federation of Planet President,Haroud al-Rashid when she became President of The United Federation of Planets defunded the program and stated, "Our young people are not to be used as breeding mares to repopulate the Planet."

This was in the year of 2273, three years after Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was on board the USS Republic headed for Star Base 12.

There were many other experiments that never came to pass when The United Federation of Planet elected a new President.

One such project titled "Top Secret'' was the Talos IV project and no one was ever to speak about it but it affected Captain Christopher Pike.

Later during the labor of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Lady Karissa recalls the details of the plan to Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley remembers about reading about it at Star-Fleet Academy but Lord David Beck states "It was aborted by all United Federation of Planets Presidents that were elected after President Kenneth Westcot

In 2274, The United Federation of Planets stopped funding on demand abortions to women unless it was for medical reasons, if the life of the mother was at risk, or in cases of incest and rape.

The Honorable Haroud al-Rashid stated that life is precious, and that birth control would be freely given to any young person that wanted it.

Women would be given birth control pills or the pump and men would be given a new created birth control patch or pill and condoms.

No. United Federation of Planets President would allow on demand abortions for women wanted an abortion.

They were given viable options of adoption and sent to a United Federation of Planet home for unwed mothers during their pregnancy and once the child was born.

Both the mother and father would surrender their parental rights and the child would be placed in a foster home until a home could be found for the newborn child.

Very children remained in foster care and The United Federation of Planets was able to place 99% of the newborns into loving homes.

The fear of the project stayed with Lady Karissa after the birth of Lady Elizabeth in 2275 and with Kevin Riley and Lord David Beck.

They exposed the awful truth about the United Federation of Planets project, and it was aborted entirely by Thomas Oromon.

The Truth is out there and when Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR heard about this evil he declared "No one will take my heiress from me and if they try, I will call my kinsmen and The United Federation of Planets won't know what hit them. We will descend upon them and destroy them."

Many governments have done the same thing too and they must be held responsible for their acts against humanity.

People are not human rats to be experimented on.