The Heart-Broken Younger Son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard

Lord Andrew Charles stands by his window in his suite at Norfolk Estate where he has been confined by his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior for being disobedient.

Lord Andrew Charles looks out his window and wonders how Karissa is doing and he is mad at his father, his second cousin twice removed, and first cousin once removed.

Lady Patricia Eugenie walks into her son's suite at Norfolk Estate and she says, "Lord Andrew Charles."

Lord Andrew Charles doesn't turn around but continues looking out of the window "My dear son. I heard what your father did." Lady Patricia tells him.

"Mother. I don't care to discuss it. I have always known that father favors Lord Patrick William II and so do you." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"According to father and you, Lord Patrick William II is the perfect son. He can do no wrong." Lord Andrew Charles states, "Neither of your two perfect sons have given my father and you a grandchild."

"You are being unfair, Lord Andrew Charles. I love all my children." Lady Patricia Eugenie states, "I gave birth to all of you and top of it I had to sleep with a man I didn't love and a man that didn't love me."

"Every time your father came to me every four and half years, I had to put up with his crude love making." Lady Patricia confesses and "I was glad when it came to an end."

"When your father became Duke. He never gave me the Howard tiara. I wasn't his Duchess, merely his wife." Lady Patricia states.

"I am the daughter of The Duke of Lennox Territory and I come from a proud ancestry of King Robert II of Scotland." Lady Patricia states.

"Not once did your father ever thank me for having his children." Lady Patricia states, "I have given him five children, and three were sons."

"My dear son. I loved once but was denied marrying the man that I loved, and I was forced to marry a man that I didn't love." Lady Patricia states.

"Mother. I love Karissa, but Lord Richard William Carey came between us." Lord Andrew Charles tells his mother.

"My son. You can't make a woman love you." Lady Patricia explains, "Either she will or she won't."

"Mademoiselle Karissa isn't the only young woman here on Star Base 12 and within any of the territories." Lady Patricia states.

"Karissa is the only woman that I want and if I can't have her no one will." Lord Andrew Charles tells his mother.

"Lord Andrew Charles. I wouldn't do anything foolish and do something you will regret later." Lady Patricia tells her son.

"Your heart is broken, but in time it will mend." Lady Patricia tells her son.

"My heart will never mend, and I will never love another woman. "Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

"I told my father. Damn your territory and I told him to get his damn grandchild off one of his other sons." Lord Andrew Charles tells his mother.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard has been married for 24 years and Lord Patrick William 19 years and between the two of them they haven't had one child." Lord Andrew Charles tells his mother.

"My damn father is looking toward my first cousin once removed, Lord Frederick William Howard III, to give him a first cousin twice removed to secure the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells his mother.

"Lord Frederick William and neither Lord Thomas William Howard are married." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR will get over his anger with you, but for now you need to stay out of his sight." Lady Patricia tells her son.